Fly Tying
mybadhabit

May 2014 Swap Club

May and June's flies are on their way.

For May I tied #14 Quill Gordons. My June flies are easily the smallest swap flies I've ever sent out. It's a little hot head brassie that does real well on our Ozark tailwaters. The fly is really simple, just copper and copper brown wire and a flor. fire orange thread head on a TMC 2487 #24.

-Mike

Just an update to you all, got sets from crackleback and J-Kno in the mail yesterday, great ties, but I had to leave town for a short while to see to a family emergency, so I wasn't able to get the flies out. Hopefully will be back later in the week, but that depends on what happens. Sorry for the delay, but family comes first.

Blane

Take your time, Blane. Family DOES INDEED come first. Hope things go well. You & your family will be in my prayers.

BB

The tracking said mine were delivered. Did you not get them?

Take your time, Blane. Family DOES INDEED come first. Hope things go well. You & your family will be in my prayers.

BB

Tru Dat!

I can only second what bb said.

Family first, always! Got my June mailed this afternoon, they should be there Friday, according to the post office. If I remember right, all of our flies from here on will go to Riffleriversteelheadslayer., correct?

Jolly Red, you are correct. From July on all flies go to Riffleriversteelheadslayer.

I still am away and I will check with my wife to see what has arrived.

Since no one has started a June Swap Club thread, (ahem!) ...

My June <18 flies are in the mail.

Sorry guys but I am still out of town. I will hopefully get back this weekend and can get things sorted out. Sorry I haven't been on much but for some reason my dads computer won't let me sign in, so I have to go to the library that's about 40 miles away to get on the computer.

Blane