Fly Tying
Li'lDave

I really need more flats flies - the swap

Li'lDave

I've completed my flies, please PM me your address and details on how you want postage and return envelope etc. Please be specific on the details, I don't want to make a mistake and hold everything up.

I will be including recipe for my fly with the toe tags. Thanks for Hosting.

That's a pretty sweet little boat Dave. not only good for the flats here but also for the creeks that are impossible to reach with larger boats

Thx agn. I love her... and I will do my darnedest to keep her once I've completed the little project... (which is only 1 ft longer, but glass)

Li'l Dave, I'll need an addy when ya' get a chance. Still working on the flies. Not as easy a tie as I initially thought, but that's usually the way it is.

Li'lDave

I've completed my flies, please PM me your address and details on how you want postage and return envelope etc. Please be specific on the details, I don't want to make a mistake and hold everything up.

I will be including recipe for my fly with the toe tags. Thanks for Hosting.

Arrived yesterday mate.. nothing better that arriving home to find sexy flies in the mail smile.png

Especially after a late season barra sesh... First barramundi all season... (and season closes in 10 days)

post-22241-0-62989500-1413930494_thumb.jpg

Caught on a chartreusse and purple marabou toad....

Hey 'Shoes! You'r critters were just about crawling out of the mail box this afternoon.

Thx for the extra. ....

Me like this swap.... That's two from two awesome sets!