Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bazzer69

Anyone got a Law vice for sale?

No worries. Carry on.

It's not excessive because you are "a guide, after all!"... yet all I hear about is how "Guide Flies" are supposed to be the easiest, quickest, simplest flies there are to tie... and how we should all be losing sleep and saving our pennies to tip because "guides" have such a meager existence and hard life?

I don't get the inconsistency... a "guide" tying "guide flies" should be happy getting by using a Harbor Freight C-Clamp, not a multi-thousand dollar LAW.

No worries. Carry on.

It's not excessive because you are "a guide, after all!"... yet all I hear about is how "Guide Flies" are supposed to be the easiest, quickest, simplest flies there are to tie... and how we should all be losing sleep and saving our pennies to tip because "guides" have such a meager existence and hard life?

I don't get the inconsistency... a "guide" tying "guide flies" should be happy getting by using a Harbor Freight C-Clamp, not a multi-thousand dollar LAW.

You sir have a very warped mind. All the guides I know do it for the love of the sport and not for high rewards. We normally can only afford to buy with "guide programmes".

Personally after many years tying and guiding I would like to have a really "nice" vice. Is that to much? I think not.

Incidentally most guides around here don't tie for their clients, so there is no such thing as guide flies. Most are tied by the clients or purchased from the fly shops. What sets you and I apart is that I know how to use those flies.

I have a vision 2 in 1 vice with a bent needle & on it's 4th set of jaws! I'm looking for $5000.00 compansation for all the years of pain & suffering that came with owning it! :-)

I have a LAW vice for sale, used but perfect condition.

Willing to sell for 1400Pounds / 2000USD, also included with it a full range of Oliver Edwards/Davey Wotton SLF Master Class dubbing and set of Pearsall's Gossamer Silks with the elusive 6B!

Shipping NOT included but would suggest courier method used.

Anyone interested contact me on m[email protected]

Thanks

you should read the rules on selling items on this website. there is a minimum of 40 posts and you're 39 short of that and in the wrong forum

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=7198

post reported