Fly Tying
vices

Music at the bench..

QUOTE (skunked @ Feb 5 2005, 04:22 PM)
So far I like the TV on in the background, sports games are nice to listen to.

Skunked,

I've got TV bad. My tying "table" sits on a TV tray, so I can sit there and watch it too.

bugeyes.gif

bugeyes.gif bugeyes.gif bugeyes.gif

What has happened to the pipe smokin' tweed jacket crowd?? Led Zep, Rage against the Machine, AC DC..... lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Art

QUOTE (OSD @ Feb 6 2005, 11:55 AM)
Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Brahms, Beethoven, Schubert

I usually have XM 110 which the Classical channel on. It makes for pleasant background noise.

Use to listen to alot of new rock like L.Parl ,metalica,etc etc...but lately i've been listening to nothing but oldies anytime i have the radio near..Elvis,Jerry lee lewis,Loyd Pierce,Temptations...got some Smokey robinson tracks of my tears playing right now while i'm lookin the site over...CD after that is the Stray Cats headbang.gif cool.gif

SD kicking.gif

Depends on the type of fly that I am tying. If it's trout flies, classical or light rock. If it's bass or pike/musky flies, then it's rock or classic rock. Sometimes Satriani. Sometimes Pink Floyd, Lacuna Coil, Eric Johnson, Nightwish, Rammstein, SRV, and anything else that's on my ITunes.

-Vandy

Depends on the mood I'm in. Most of the time it's modern Blues or older Rock. Listening to Bowie right now.