Fly Tying
vices

Music at the bench..

Everytime I sit down at the bench I gotta have some tunes going.. Just wondering if anyone else does the same and if so, what do you headbang.gif put on .. ?

I like to put on "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishing Song) by Brad Paisly but my wife doesn't like it rolleyes.gif

Ken cool.gif

Rock, rock, rock. I don't care if it is classic, hair, heavy, new or old. Just good old rock and roll. Gotta love Roger's music stations.

Art

Depends on my mood.I always jam the house of hair stuff headbang.gif And you can find Kid Rock in every cd player I own headbang.gif headbang.gif 70's music for them chilling nights.

Most of my tying is done 12am-6am and i'll listen to talk radio(the o'riley factor)Bill O'riley,(Love Line)Dr.Drew and Adam Corolla and The Tom Likus show.That headbang.gif Man rulz!

What do I listen to when I tie? Oh man, am I going to get it for answering this honestly...

I currently have on tap in the CD player: Queen, U-2, Linkin Park, Audioslave, Our Lady Peace and the Armageddon soundtrack. Additionally variations include System of a Down, Phil Collins, Evanesence, Three Doors Down and others. Of course there is always whatever radio station floats my fancy too, subject to change without notice. laugh.gif

Folk, blues, bluegrass ,alternative rock, stuff they dont play on the comercial stations, thank god for public radio and wyep fm. And everyso often classic rock and 50s rock n roll.

The CD I was just listening to while tying has everything... Big Head Todd, AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, Marvin Gaye, The Wallflowers. Tomorrow it may be Vivaldi. I like it all! biggrin.gif

Bamboo

Doesnt matter what I am doing, whenever I put music on its heavy metal. Iced Earth, Kittie, Shadows Fall, Behemouth.... Just be carefull not to get a hook in the eye head banging