Fly Tying
add147

Frog Swap ***Hippity Hop***

Bob9,

I got your flies...Sorry for just now letting you know. Been working late hours lately.

I apologize for not keeping up on this swap like I should be doing but for the past 2 weeks I have been working long and late hours at work. I am now back to a regular schedule so hopefully I can get back on track!!! I have updated the list for folks that I received flies from thus far. If I have not send you the mailing address PM me and I will get that to you. Hopefully in by the end of next week everyone will be in and I can turn them right back out to everyone quickly!

I admit that I failed the timeline on this one. My flies went in priority mail this afternoon and should make it by the 7th. Sorry to everyone who got theirs in on time.

I admit that I failed the timeline on this one. My flies went in priority mail this afternoon and should make it by the 7th. Sorry to everyone who got theirs in on time.

Same here, with priority shipping mine should be in by the end of the week. No excuses, sorry to everyone who got theirs in last week.

Later this evening when I get home I will post who all I have heard from. For those of you running a few days behind DO NOT spend your money just to get it here a day or two earlier just get them in the mail and get them on their way.. I know everyone has a job, family, etc. things happen and time just sometimes gets away from us. Hopefully everyone's frogs will get to me by the end of the week.

Updated the list...Still have 2 sets out and I have messaged them to see what their status is, hopefully they are on their way or in the process. If I do not hear anything back by the end of this week from the ones that are out I will be sorting and sending the wonderful frogs out next week. I think everyone will be very very happy with this swap. There are some great looking flies and I will post pictures for all to see!!!

Heard from one tier and his are on their way....Hopefully I'll hear from the other one by tomorrow.

Updated the list still have one more set out and I messaged the tier to see what the status is. Hopefully I will hear something back if not mid next week I will sort, post pictures, and sent them out on their way! Once again thank you to everyone that has participated in this swap. I believe everyone will be high pleased with Freddy the Frog and his cousins! LOL LOL