Fly Tying
flytire

September flies from the vise

Kimo! Your flies alway's look really nice! But the way you also take pictures is making us look bad!:-)

Adam,

It's all Photochopped.

But thanks anyway! :)

Kimo

Tail ??? lol.... no it's Boar bristles from an old shaving brush that I had lying around..

I have said it before, but I will say it again, in other words...

With your photographic skills, some of you could show us a turd on a hook and it would still look like a beautiful fly.

Keep them coming (flies on hooks, please).

Just playing around with techniques to get a worm for Bluegill fishing.

I call it the "Jennie Worm" but only because I tied this one in Wife's favorite colors, Purple and Green.

Just playing around with techniques to get a worm for Bluegill fishing.

I call it the "Jennie Worm" but only because I tied this one in Wife's favorite colors, Purple and Green.

attachicon.gifJennie Worm (10).JPG

attachicon.gifJennie Worm (12).JPG

That's an interesting pattern Mike .... might try that on whiting in a red colour here.

Thank you, Nick.

I like the idea of the San Juan Worm ... but I don't like the forward end that extends past the hook eye. So, this is what I came up with.

I am hoping to do some fishing Monday (Labor Day holiday here in the States) and we'll see if it draws any attention.

Thank you, Nick.

I like the idea of the San Juan Worm ... but I don't like the forward end that extends past the hook eye. So, this is what I came up with.

I am hoping to do some fishing Monday (Labor Day holiday here in the States) and we'll see if it draws any attention.

Mike let me know how you go .....I'm interested as I would like to use it in an estuary scenario :)