Fly Tying
Li'lDave

2nd Australian Casting for Recovery Donation Swap

In the mail with a gift cos' Dave is a cool dude & got me addicted to the Salt!😎 Retro! Not it's name, just first try at any new fly is alway's crap!💩😀

Are USA guys still thinking about trying to mail overseas, from one central location?

We had some volunteers and I can do it also-have paypal to split final costs- but our service is SLOW!

USA, ring in here!

I posted about shipping from one location location but didn't get a response from anyone so I mailed mine today. $13 something from here.

Not a problem Idaho RC, personally I think Vicente's location on the West Coast would work out best, but he does not need me creating more work for him, heck- I am the one who is retired!. I should have all my flies done within 5-8 days. Looking forward to pictures of all the flies, USA USA USA...

Will do mate.

Thank you everyone. SO far.

We have a potential cyclone / hurricane brewing here atm but will keep an eye open... I have two packages that need to be I the mail by the weekend as well.... Headed back over the ditch to the good ol' us of a.

I am glad that I can help. Please post pictures of the event again. I enjoyed seeing all of the happy people. Congratulations to you for putting this together.

So, I'll get mine on the way tomorrow. Never was really sure of what you were looking for in flies but you can sort these out. Included are 3 Royal Wullfs with pink calf tail just bought from member. 3 damsel fly nymphs, 3 Klinkhammer parachutes, 3 Montana nymphs, 3 pheasant feathered Mrs. Simpsons, one Mrs. Simpson in a larger size for your baramunda but no salt water hook, and since I don't believe any fly box should be without them 15 soft hackle red butts with red silk floss butt, Mahogany Silk thread, herl collar, Partridge hackle.

DSC01766_zpsj0jfflfp.jpg

DSC01767_zps7evhqkrz.jpg

DSC01770_zpszpia5pau.jpg

DSC01769_zpsvneeraxs.jpg

Thanks mate.

im not sure either. To be honest i think they asked fir too much.

I will however sort out everyones offerings so that the ladies receive a similar box and then i might sort out the extras into a special box for one of their fund raising efforts.

Everything will go to cfr. Have no fear

Li'lDave hope you and your mates weathered the storm well, looks like North Queensland took a hard hit from Debbie. Best wishes for all you "down under".