Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #3

Going out in today's mail.

Primary buggers are brass beadheads with a green/black crystally chenille with matching grizzly hackle reinforced with fine silver wire and black marabou tail accented with light green crystal flash.

Wild cards are hot pink beadheads with FTD white Kraken dubbing body wrapped in a light ginger hackle accented by red crystal flash and an orange tail.

Primaries are natural looking, wild cards are meant as flashier attractors.

All are on size 8, 3X Long hooks.

post-63838-0-23720000-1577720597_thumb.jpg

Mine will go out tomorrow along with a bonus for everyone not in the baitfish swap. A dozen little bitty guys and 3 unusual bigguns. Guarantee the bigguns will be one of a kinds and I personally believe they will be very functional. I know I'm tying some the same for my bass fishing for sure and big browns are going to show interest too...I think.

Got yours woodenlegs nice work, I checked yours out Nick that little one will ne going in one of my trout boxes for sure.

Vicente, don't rule out the big ones for streams or lakes that have some big carnivorous browns or salmon. Looking forward to see what everyone ties and getting three of the off the wall ties. Mine are really a big separation from the standard bugger. 'Course then so are my smaller ones.

That's true Nick, unfortunately I rarely get to fish big trout water and I have a massive streamer collection from all the swaps here, big buggers and streamers are usually used on bass. Here are a couple of my wild cards still haven't decided what to tie for my main set.

post-58401-0-04524000-1579063097_thumb.jpg

post-58401-0-75061800-1579063113_thumb.jpg