Fly Tying
Alex C.

Largemouth Bass Fly swap

Ok guys, here it is. I don't know why I thought of this thing. I guess I just sorta crammed as many bright flashy things in one fly as possible, so I called it Alittlebita Everything. Bass and bright and flashy seem to go together, so hopefully it will catch you all a bunch of em. The picture is kinda crappy, but I think you'll get the gist of it.

user posted image

There ya go! Also, I have a proposition for everyone. I had so much fun whipping these babies out, that if everyone can get their flies mailed by April 15, I will tie another dozen (a different pattern of course), and you will all get an extra fly, because....well because I'm impatient. The anticipation is already killing me and it's only been a couple days!!!!! Ooooohhh the agony!! crying.gif crying.gif j_k.gif j_k.gif j_k.gif

Anyway, think about it, and let me know what you guys think. Till then.

Cheers, cheers.gif

Brandon

Also, I have a proposition for everyone. I had so much fun whipping these babies out, that if everyone can get their flies mailed by April 15, I will tie another dozen (a different pattern of course), and you will all get an extra fly, because....well because I'm impatient. The anticipation is already killing me and it's only been a couple days!!!!! Ooooohhh the agony!! crying.gif crying.gif j_k.gif j_k.gif j_k.gif

Easy killer!! biggrin.gif

Hell man I still have to go out and shoot me a dam deer just to tye up all these dam flies and now you want them WHEN...........I'm with skunk on this one!!!!!! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif ( j_k.gif )

Skunked, the flies are done, i need your address.

Heres one of what i tied

user posted image

They are all diffrent colors, whatever i picked up when it was time for a new clump, some spun only, some stacked.

Now , where can i rent a bobcat to get rid of the clipped deerhair help.gif

I've never posted here before, but I've been tying for 20 years.

I've never tried a swap, but I have what may be the world's greatest frog pattern - foam, weedless, "bug-eyed" and sits low in the water with "kicker" legs. It's time that some others got a chance to see my pattern.

So, if it's not too late, I'm in!

Bowfin47

Let me see if I can figure something out. Probably wouldn't be a problem normally, but a few guys have aleady sent their flys. I'll get back with ya

bowfin47-check out the terrestrial swap, theres still some room there, and I guess a frog could be considered a terrestrial. I'd PM the swap host for that one to be sure first though. If that doesn' work out let me know and I'll host another swap biggrin.gif

Sorry, I didn't go through all three pages to the end or I would have seen that the swap was already closed.

Well, maybe next time. I'll just keep lurking about in the shaddows, until I see another swap that strikes my fancy.

Thanks anyway,

Bowfin47

PS

Why are y'all insulting me by profiling me as a "Baitfisherman"? How do I change that??

That profile is only dictated by your number of posts. The more you post, the higher your profile. I've only been fly fishing/tying for 2 months, but I post here all the time, so I have a higher profile status.

duckydoty and MTG-

got your flys in the mail today.

MTG- those are fish catchers for sure

ducky- bugeyes.gif I'm gonna cry when I lose that one