Fly Tying
Alex C.

Largemouth Bass Fly swap

Here's what I've decided to do.

I Pm'ed OSD and asked if there is a policy about guys not making any contact w/ the swapmeister. He said to mail the flys I've recieved on schedule. But, this is the opener for a lot of states and I don't feel right about only giving them a day to answer since some people aren't online every day, but they had their chance just like the rest of you and aren't holding up to their end of the bargain so what I will do unless there are any objections by the rest of you, is give the remaining people I haven't heard from until monday(may 2nd) night at midnight to contact me. If they haven't then I'll just send each of you back the flys that you tied for them. No matter what you all will have flys in the mail by thursday at the latest. Any questions/concerns?

Skunked,

Keep extra flies and thanks for being the swapmeister.

Have a good one,

Pat Carroll

Although I am still hoping that the other 2 make contact with me, I gotta admit this is getting pretty nice biggrin.gif Thanks MTG, do any fishing this weekend?

Yup. I caught 14 trout yesterday. Most of them were little 6-8 inch planters, but there were one or two larger rainbows and a real pretty 10 and 1/2 inch brown.

I also fished today with tt for about 9 or 10 hours. I ended up landing 19 at my last count. Again mostly small planters with a couple better-sized rainbows, and I think I might have hooked up with that same brown again but he threw the hook before I could get a look at him. crying.gif

It was fun to have a fishing buddy for the day. I've been fishing alone for three months except for the PM trip with you guys. TT is a pretty cool guy. We had a good time.

If you ever have a chance to make it to Grand Rapids, I'll take you out on the Rogue and you will definitely catch at least a fish. Like I said before, mostly small planters, but I still think it's fun. There's usually lots of action to keep you entertained, and if you ask me catching any sized fish is fun. biggrin.gif

yahoo.gif Glad my flies made it! As of the morning, the good old USPS still hasn't update the tracking info the package. I was expecting the worst.

skunked - feel free to keep my extras as well.

Sweet headbang.gif Bender contacted me, looks like a family matter came up and things were a little hectic for him. Hopefully everthing goes well for him and his family, I'm glad he made contact so we can move on. I'm still waiting for word from fishaholic though dunno.gif

Hey Skunked,

Haven't logged in for a couple of days, if you haven't already mailed 'em, feel free to keep my extras as well.

Tight lines,

bd

Well guys, looks like the other swap member has failed to get into contact with me, too bad, there are some excellent flys in this swap. I will sort all the flys tonight and send them out tomorrow morning. I will take a group pic and post it, but not until everyone recieves their flys in the mail. We are gonna slay dem bass dis year boys headbang.gif