Fly Tying
Chromium

Finally........I'm here

Wow, just like old times is right.

Hey John,

Glad to see you here. I just joined yesterday. Miss the jokes:)

Can't wait to read the report from arkansas

Well, here's the story:

We were at the pool in Tennessee enjoying a few drinks. Ok, quite a few. Then we decided that we were tired of walking so we loaded the bar into the back of the truck, and parked it at the fence by the pool. (We needed electricity for the blender.) Blender?? Water?? wallbash.gif Bad combo! LOL

Anyway, our kids were diving through a little (and I do mean little) blow up ring. I thought "What the hell! I can do that." With a few chest thumps and a self proclimation of "Girth Man" I dove through the ring. Next, it was a little foggy as I found myself bobbing underwater, upside down with a rather small tube firmly wedged around my waist. (By the way, Girth man in 6'4" 280Lbs.) How my stomach made it through, I'll never know. It defies the laws of physics. From there Ralf and I progressed to 2 tubes, then three as the women continued to lovingly gaze at us from the bar.

For some reason.................we had the pool all to ourselves that day.

In Ralfs' own words: "Wait until the get a load of us!"

drunk.gif

We're leaving for Arkansas tonight. Hmmm.......15 hours in a truck with Shoe. That should be a riot.

gun_bandana.gif drunk.gif

Too funny. Sounds like a great trip. Wish I could be there, except for the clothing part. Just the thought. crying.gif

For some of you not familiar with John, he used to be an actor. One of his better works was playing the Pear in the Fruit of the Loom commercials. headbang.gif

you fight with people all the time, you aren't necessarily a bad guy, you screw one sheep and you're a sheep ****** for life.... bugeyes.gif

steve

Oh NO...the cross-dressing, ballest looking belly tuber has arrived.......280 lbs?????? I'm bringing the scale John.......you're not fooling me....I know why you had to get a larger boat.....hehe

We must wet a line soon brother!

Marc

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Well I can see you already know most of the nuts and warned about the others. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif Hope you enjoy your time here!!!!!

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Thanks for all the kind words and such a warm welcome. It's exactly the kind of welcome I'm used to. LOL

A special thanks to you Kingfisher................you A$$! biggrin.gif