Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Bonsai garden 2020

Been working getting the backyard bonsai garden into shape for the summer in between building rods. Still have a bit more weeding to do as well as plant the strawberry pots with flowers and such, but it's shaping up for the summer now :)

101_6247.JPG

101_6248.JPG

101_6249.JPG

101_6250.JPG

101_6251.JPG

101_6252.JPG

101_6253.JPG

101_6254 (2).JPG

101_6255 (2).JPG

101_6256 (2).JPG

101_6257.JPG

101_6258.JPG

101_6259.JPG

101_6260.JPG

• Looking good Steve!  I have to admit as I was looking through the pics I kept thinking that plant would die, that one, that one too, and...  Florida where northern plants and retirees go to die.

Swamp

2 hours ago, denduke said:

Nice. Does all that get covered in snow wintertime😳👍 ?

The canopy comes down and the tropical bonsai tress come inside. Then the temperate ones go into cold storage in the shed. Most of the other stuff like hosta dies off at the end of the year then regrows each spring so nothing gets covered at all during the winter.

You're an amazing dude. Very nice. With all your hobbies, it's amazing to me that you have time to fish.

I have a question though, unrelated to this. Did you set up your home theater for Covid response? You know, X out two thirds of the seats, put in six foot spacing lines on the floor and put up a plexiglass screen at the ticket booth?

I just saw this Steve- my wife is into gardening And knows what she’s looking at. She said to tell she was super impressed.  

Thanks. I am not looking forward to this when I head home from this trip though. The weeds were starting to grow fast before I left because I was busy getting ready for this trip, so after being gone two weeks I know I'm gonna have about 3-4 days or weed pulling work to do next week 😟