Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Pbass

Hi From North Idaho

Hi, I joined a couple days back but just noticed this section. So I am PBass as in Fender P Bass guitars. I am a married father with two boys still at home. I live up north by the Canadian border in Idaho. I have been obsessed with fly fishing for about 20 years and seriously tying flys for about 6 months. I have been really enjoying the forum and am blown away at the talented people I see posting here. Some of the flys and photography I see here are works of art. I have so much to learn.

For me life is about Faith, Family, and trying to slow down and let go of the stress.

Welcome to the site, Peacock bass😒 Oh, crap ... Pbass doesn't mean what I thought!  This is why the introduction page is SO important !!!  🤪

Glad to have you with us, Pbass.   Looking forward to YOUR pictures, and the progression as you learn.

cphubert and Poopdeck- This has been a great experience so far thank you so much for the welcome! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

5 hours ago, mikechell said:

Welcome to the site, Peacock bass😒 Oh, crap ... Pbass doesn't mean what I thought!  This is why the introduction page is SO important !!!  🤪

Glad to have you with us, Pbass.   Looking forward to YOUR pictures, and the progression as you learn.

Lol! That is too funny! I actually wondered how many people would think that. Thanks for the encouragement! Again I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, caloosa bug said:

Welcome. 🙋🏻‍♂️

Thank you! Is that Lake Okeechobee FL? 

2 hours ago, caloosa bug said:

Yes sir it is. Born and raised here on the big o.

Nice! I too was born in FL. We left not long after but I always wanted to come back and see Florida. Maybe someday when travel makes more sense.

Let me know if you get near Deltona/Deland.  If I'm not traveling, I'll take you out on the St. Johns River.

1 hour ago, mikechell said:

Let me know if you get near Deltona/Deland.  If I'm not traveling, I'll take you out on the St. Johns River.

Will do!! That would be great! You ever get to north Idaho let me know! Man I feel for the folks that travel for work right now. Strange times we are living in...

Welcome to the forum!  I'm from Missoula, MT. maybe someday our paths will cross! Can learn  a lot from this forum! Some very talented folks and all are willing to share knowledge and help out.  Like your statement about your life.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, ggmiller said:

Welcome to the forum!  I'm from Missoula, MT. maybe someday our paths will cross! Can learn  a lot from this forum! Some very talented folks and all are willing to share knowledge and help out.  Like your statement about your life.

Thank you! I am learning a lot already!  Do you ever fish the Troy area?