Fly Tying
Boron11mx

Fly Tying Room

Thank You and yes that is snow. We have had snow on the ground for about a month now. It happens when you live in Alaska, lol. We won't even talk about the -16 degree weather.....

Yes you are correct the tying area is built into the closet but the entire room is dedicated for my tying/fishing area. I figured by building it into the closet it would give me the entire room to do with what I want. What still has me puzzled is that my wife hasn't tried to take it over yet, lol.

If I was that neat I bet my wife would let me have my own fishing room too. :D Nice man cave if you ask me. Enjoy

Oh that tying area doesn't look that clean all the time. I took those pics after a clean up job. If I had a small frig and a TV it would be pretty hard to get me out of it.

I'm very lucky, retired early and became a guide 17 years ago. One of my priorities was to have a flyfishing room so I added this 12X15' room with plenty light and space. My old rolltop has been with me for over 25 years. I have lots of storage but of course there's never enough.

Melpost-13630-0-23050000-1322079015_thumb.jpg

post-13630-0-52371300-1322078961_thumb.jpg

post-13630-0-79828400-1322078977_thumb.jpg

post-13630-0-60665700-1322078998_thumb.jpg

but isnt your tying area in a closet and not really in the room?

How was that comment helpful or pointful? I would also argue that, yes it is a room. A small one.