Fly Tying

So, the weather was miserable, and cold. We fished all morning in the snow without seeing the sun. Finally the sun came out, and we actually got a fish. Then the storm came again and we got caught in sleet, snow and some small hail on our way back to the car. Was the weather bad? Yes... Did we still have a great time? YES!!!. Don't ever give up on fishing just cause the weather doesn't look great. Bad weather fishing days can be some of the most memorable.

I'll start with, nice bow colors.

Next. Who the heck washes their thermals? Mine only get washed if I take a Brody in the river.

And lastly, we get worse snow storms here in NJ.

Mc Fly is always down some piece of equipment so it was no surprise when he announced his undies weren't available.LOL

I'll start with, nice bow colors.

Next. Who the heck washes their thermals? Mine only get washed if I take a Brody in the river.

And lastly, we get worse snow storms here in NJ.

Yes we get worst snowstorms as well. But usually we don't go fish in them...

I sweat a lot so I generally like to wash my clothes after every use...

Thanks yeah that rainbow was really pretty definitely not a stocker fish. That had to of been a native...

Mc Fly is always down some piece of equipment so it was no surprise when he announced his undies weren't available.LOL

Haha! Yes, that is true! I am very forgetful... it doesn't help that I work 2 jobs plus these videos. I'm too busy all the time. Too much on my mind. I get very forgetful. Lol

Bad weather fishing days can be some of the most memorable.

Memorable ... as in ... "I remember that day. That's the day I caught the pneumonia that caused the lung collapse. When one of MY lungs collapses, it's like a skyscraper falling ... smashed all kinds of organs. Required removal of the lung, part of my liver and half of my intestines."

"Yep, that was a memorable trip! That was the worst 10 mile hike back from the river, ever! What, with my organs rattling around in my body like dice in a Yahtzee cup!"

Mike don't forget frostbit fingers to boot. Right now I'm looking the sun shinning and 78 in east central Florida and loving it.

But our storms here can be quite deadly as in lightning. Very scary stuff if you happen to be caught in one.

Yep ... siting here in the living room ... with a window open and shorts and a t-shirt on.

I LOVE being home in Florida !!!

I'm enjoying Florida this weekend as well. Bad circumstances, a funeral, but still nice to see friends and family and my hometown. Man I'd love to stay... But alas I'll be headed back to Ga on Monday. And next Sunday is the trout fishing trip with my girlfriend!

I'm enjoying Florida this weekend as well. Bad circumstances, a funeral, but still nice to see friends and family and my hometown. Man I'd love to stay... But alas I'll be headed back to Ga on Monday. And next Sunday is the trout fishing trip with my girlfriend!

Sorry to hear about whomever passed away, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Good luck on your trout trip!