Fly Tying
FlyFisher09

Possible Panfish Swap

Im interested-I usually dont tie anything in particular-I just start and add what i think looks good and will catch something.Yes about S/H-Do you put them in an onvelope or a box?how does it work?

Mine went out yesterday. I forgot to put my name on the tin. It is the altoids tin with duct tape on top and bottom and has "Swap Flies" written on it.

Mine are done just have to make time to get to the post office today or tomorrow to get them mailed out. i havent been on the board much lately I've been pretty busy with work and some other thing with My new grand baby finally here she was born July 8th 945 AM 6bls 13 oz's 17 1/2 inches she was named Trinity Alora Larose Lindell.

This swap ends on the 12th right? How are all the flies comin? Any M.I.A. s? I cant wait to get them. I am going on a trip on the 13 th. I guess no dice on getting them befor then huh? any way I hope to see them soon. Hey sharpster congrats on the grand daughter!!!!!!!!!!! my neices name is trinity we call her trin for short. How did the crib turn out can you post a pic?

biggrin.gif The Cradle came out quite nice my daughter and son in-law moved her stuff back to where they live in CA it was such a busy and confusing two weeks after the baby was born that I forgot to take pictures of it I'll have to ask them to take some and send them to me. My wife was upset I didn't get pics of it before it got packed. She's almost a month now and my daughter told me she crawled from one side of the living room to the other already. Thank you all when i get some digital pic's of her i will post one of her as well.