Fly Tying
FlyFisher09

Possible Panfish Swap

Not sure what ill tie yet. But i have to wait till this weekend to start this week i am busy finishing up a hanmade solid oak pendulum cradle that I am building for my oldest daughter and her husband which are due to have thier first child and my first grandchild on July 4th

Should I put rubber legs on mine to make it more productive for panfish? I put Stalcup damsel legs on the one in the picture. Advice is appreciated, because I will be fishing these for panfish.

Graham

Hey How do I post my pics? I have heard that I can upload them on this site but where? I changed my mind. I am going to do a no10 jointed hex fly.

Got to the photo gallery and click on the Upload Photo link above the gallerys.That or you could add it to the Pattern Database.

Even though I have some just posted, it's better to post them in the pattern database. I search that database a lot to find patterns I want to try or need info on. Great tool and cheaper than any fly tying book on the shelf..... yahoo.gif laugh.gif

Cool!! It worked! That is on a #10 dai eachi scud and long numph. All Pheasent accept for the wing case witch is sealed chicken hackle. The dubing is the soft feathers of the pheasent cut off of the quill and mixed with cuttings of crystal flash dubbing (cut very small) It is not your normal gill fly but it is not often that a gill will let a hex or dragonfly nymph swim by. I have 5 done theya re going to take me a bit to do since I have a vacation coming up plus headbang.gif a ton on my bench. But in time. biggrin.gif I will include my email for a recipie with pics if you all want one.

Hey day5,

Your Hex looks wicked, this will be an awesome swap, the Gurgler and Red Grif look super as well. I'll find something better for legs on mine. So how many swapers are in?

Graham