Fly Tying

Swap box 3

Bud yeah there will be a shipping list when you get the box.I know i said it would be on the way this past weekend.Iam going to have to bump it to this Sunday in mail for sure next Monday.I do appoligize for the delay.I am writing this in a hotel room on the road from a job site.I am very sorry for the slight inconvenience.Bud you will have it by teusday or Wendsday 4-5.Also whippersnapper i appoligize for the inconveniece on the mixup on addy's and location.Wrote them all down but somehow missed yours.It will be fixed and the shipping order.Global got your and you for sure its back to Alaska this time not Oregon. :D .Guess im not trying to hold things up i haven't seen the house but one day in almost 2 weeks.This promotions starting to suck but the money is grand.Building going up in Chicago,Ann Arbor,mi College parking structure,Walgreens in Mi,And a new bridge this weekend in Detroit.I need to go fishing :crying: :crying: I will fix the order of shipping again.Again i am sorry for the delay and my access to a computer is limited while on the road running over all creation.Once we get this rolling,it will be smooth sailing.I will fix the odrer list tonight so everyone knows for sure who's were.Also i'll try to get back on before Sunday.Sorry for hold up.Thanks for everyones patients.Don't want anyone thinking i up and forgot about ya'll.Bud hope things went well this pass weekend.

Thank tt

Bud,La(to) CjCalls,Tx

CjCalls (to) Graham,Ca

Graham (to) GlobalFisher,Ak or OR.It is a positive Alaska Graham

Globalfisher (to) Fishyman,In

Fishyman(to) day5,mi

day5(to) mozes,pa

Mozes (to)whippersnapper,NC

whippersnapper (to)Tydeyette,Ny

Tydeyette,Ny(to) Fatman,Vt

Fatman (to) Bentflyrod,MI

Bentflyrod (to)SteelDrifter,Mi

SteelDifter (to)OLB,MI

OLB (to) Fishigan,Mi

Fishigan Back to myself

Ok gang new revised shipping order.If anyone forsees a problem or mistake let me know before this weekend.I will be back home sometime Sunday but will try and check in the meantime.Again sorry for mix up and slight delay in getting things rooling.

Rick tt

Guys got some time to check in tonight...Everyone take a look at the new order of who is were on the list.We should be in buisness when i return on Sunday after work.

tt

I'm wondering, shouldn't the box end up with Bud at the end, otherwise he gets nothing in return? I think it would be cool if the same box made the rounds a couple of times to the same group .

Graham

Looks like a winner to me. I know we're watching weight, but I'm not opposed to getting / including books and or magazines. I'll bow to the will of the majority on that though... :dunno:

I've got some tools that I've got doubles and or triples of that will probably go in as well...

Can't wait..

Fishy

i've thrown some tools in there myself. wingburners and some really nice hair stackers made of brass and stainless steel. maybe three sets. can't remeber. bobbins also. i threw in the spanish gut last night and more feathers i've found i won't use. turkey biots from hairline dubbing. what the hell are turkey biots?

and where the hell did i get these from ? ;)

Bud

two rounds would be cool. ya'll could all send me my X-mas presents on the second round being i might not be around for X-mas, i may be huntin . excluding graham, you already sent me my present, yours will be coming soon my friend, :P :hyst:

I was thinking of sending something straight to Bud. :D

But if ya'll want to make it go round and round, I'm up for that as well. :yahoo:

Since everyone is talking about weight, I guess I will not put 40 lbs of lead wire in the box. :o :j_k: