Fly Tying

Swap box 3

Looks good to me, depending on when it starts I may be in Oregon. I am moving there on the 21st. If we start it fairly soon then I have 11 days until I leave.

I like the ordering headbang.gif

headbang.gif headbang.gif YES!!!!! headbang.gif headbang.gif

I shall now start the bidding for my position in the swap.... wink.gif

Not sure what all the fuss is about though? If I can't tie it into a bugger or zonker pattern it's just pretty feathers to me. dunno.gif

hysterical.gif j_k.gif hysterical.gif

Who wants to be me...?

Fishy "I follow Bud" man

Fishy "i follow Bud " man , you might reconsider the bugger zonker thing once you look in the box

any patterns out there for fully dressed buggers or zonkers?

kori bustard buggers?

yes you read that right, kori bustard!

Bud

What did you call me?? boxing.gif

kori bustard indeed!

I'll be sure to just take a little so that all those after me drooling over your wares will get their share. wink.gif

Fish.

i was planning on making little packages of each thing i put so all the guys get some. thats why i had mentioned in an earlier post , one per customer, going to be fun and i have never been in a swap so this will be a first for me. i have an old pair of thongs also that i captured in a mardi gras parade that i need to remember to throw in that box. i here one of our members enjoy wearing them!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif dunno.gif unsure.gif

by the way, thats a beautiful shot of a kori

Bud

Sounds good to me!!! Let's roll'em!!!

One question! Who is StellDifter??

If those were your thongs bud, I say leave them for StellDifter! They would go nice with his multi colored wig from the last swap box!

BFR

Revised version....Let me know.Also to get this thing up and going i need everyones address.Sooner i get them all the sooner we get started.PM me with them.

Bud,La(to) CjCalls,Tx

CjCalls (to) Graham,Ca

Graham (to) GlobalFisher,Ak or OR.

Globalfisher (to) Whippersnapper,Mt

Whippersnapper (to) Fishyman,In

Fishyman (to)Day5,Mi

Day5 (to) Mozes,Pa

Mozes (to)Tydeyette,Ny

Tydeyette,Ny(to) Fatman,Vt

Fatman (to) Bentflyrod,MI

Bentflyrod (to)SteelDrifter,Mi

SteelDifter (to)OLB,MI

OLB (to) Fishigan,Mi

Fishigan Back to myself

Hope everyone is comfortable with new order.If any complaints just say so and we can try and revise some more.I will make a list of addy's and the order once recieved them all that will be with the box.THanks guys for keeping this going and making it joyable to host. biggrin.gif

Rick tt

Not a big deal but, why not put me in with the MI group? No biggie I guess but just a thought.

do i start with the first box or is someone going to send me a box? i'm new to these swaps guys so please be patient with my questions.

i also need an address for who i would ship the box to once it leaves here.

Bud

Bud here how things will work.As soon as i get everyones addresses i have a box with material that we started in the other box swaps.The box when ready to ship i will send it to you with a form with everyones addy on it and order of who is next.So it will go from me to you the to CjCalls and on.All information of who to send to next will be on it.Just cross your name off when it gets there and on to the next person.Neat to keep this going cause it get different everytime with what is in the box.You really never know what is there till you get it.Maybe some material you were thinking about using down the road.That what is most fun the waiting and not knowing.I have tried to keep the order mixed up of were the box goes cause some have been in from the begining.That way something new everytime.Granted their will be things that no one wants thats left so i get it rolleyes.gif Just kidding guys i have enjoyed hosting this and thanks to mozes for the idea in the startI am going to try and keep this going on here at ftf for as long as there in interest.Hope that kinda somes it up for you.Anything else just ask.May take a little to get everyones addy but i see i have most just a few more and were off,

Day5 For you being first time involved trying to get all the new guys first this time around and cheapest mailing at the same time.Kinda hard to get the MI guys first unless their are alot of new ones cause we been last to get the box.If we do another we might try something new in effect of oders.Maybe a little more of bounce between addy who knows.Olb i know,i know what about me i'm new.another SD crying.gif j_k.gif I figured the postage in to try and save everyone.If you want we could take another route day5 you then mozes and on.Let me know where you would prefer if you want.I know it must be hard to come after Steve.Wait that don't sound good.All i leave it.

Like i said as soon as all the addy's are in we are off and running.

Rick tt