Fly Tying

Swap box 3

Man, you guys are lucky!!!

Wish we had enough members in Canada to do one of these swaps....hmmmm...maybe there is?

Hehehehe

whom ever gets that box after graham and i is going to have a very very merry X-mas.

i didn't know there were three guys named myself here in the forum dry.gif unsure.gif

i'm not excited to see what i might get but excited to see what you guys might find in that box. bugeyes.gif

let the games begin

oh, and remember, one to a customer

Bud

Maybe we should Map out a loop of where the box goes. Let's say start up North then run down the east coast the back along the gulf coast to Bud and then a little futher west to me. Look at all the shipping cost it will save. rolleyes.gif

Wll i just recieved pm from another that is interested.I know one other that has been involved with the other boxes just waiting to hear back.As of now i think we have a good bunch going.Until i hear back will hold open then what do you think we close it after that and get started.About 15 has been the average.

1.myself

2.Graham

2.5 Myself

3.Hurricane Bud

3.5 Myself

4th Space has been put up for bids to highest begger dry.gif lets deal

15.Steel Drifter ive_been_ripped.gif

5.Day5

6.fishyman

7.tdeyette

8.CjCalls

9.bentflyrod

10.Fishigan

11.mozes

12.OLB

13.GlobalFisher

14.Whippersnapper

Looks like we have us a swap going.SD doesn't play good i will have to make it worst on you mad.gif Play nicely like we know you can or we will put you in time out. whistling1.gif Some make it to the top and it goes to there head biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

tt

Steve thats fine the box has just been hidden in protective custody biggrin.gif I think this swap is going to be fun.Steve you are alright man in my book.Be nice to me and help hook a Salmon and i'll have to reconsider just maybe j_k.gif Till then if Steve doesn't behave bidding starts... hysterical.gif I can see it now man arrested for mugging.Clown wig in pink bunny outfit with underwear hanging from getaway car.Hot rod.I would like to see a picture of that one hysterical.gif

tt lol.gif

Yeah it might be smart to do the order by location, to save everyone on shipping costs dunno.gif Lotsa Michigan guys in on this I see, wouldn't make sense to keep sending it in and out of Michigan. Would probably speed up the rotation too

Just got my message about the swap box I'm IN. The only thing I can see is trying to keep the box going by location (staying along the east coast when a bunch of members are there) so that it's not continually criss crossing the country.

Fatman

Olb SD TT Fish and me anybody else in MI?? And since ther are moreof us in Mi Do we want the box to come back to MI after say........ devil.gif or so we want it to start here? dunno.gif dunno.gif

Well i believe will will call it good with 15.Most if time takes 2-3 months for turn around on the box.So what i would like to ask is if we can keep a 3 day turn on the box.That would make it a 45 day turn give or take.I think that asking this is fair.Do not want to get into the trouble we did on the last round.Also lets please keep up communication on were the box is at.If you do have a problem just let us know.More understanding when we communicate than if we don't.

Now the big ? is how are we going to do this.I think if we stick to the first idea it will work.Basically new members of the swap,witch makes it mostly west and south section of the country.So i have come up with a list.Before i make it final i would like all of your input and thoughts.THe list will save postage the best i could come up.If someone wants to include something for any certain memeber please label it so.Also if you could if you have a digital camera.please photo the box and email it to me.Just trying to cover all our buts.SD you can understand with this.Everything else is as stated in beginning post.Thank you all for particapating and hope this is a continue event here at FTF.

From me it looks as followed.

Graham,Ca (to) Globalfisherman,AK

Globalfisherman (to) Whippersnapper,Mt

Whippersnapper (to) CJCalls,Tx

CJCalls (to) Bud,La

Bud (to) Fishyman,In

Fishyman (to) Day5,MI

Day5 (to) Mozes,Pa

Mozes (to)Tydeyette,Ny

Tydeyette,Ny(to) Fatman,Vt

Fatman (to) Bentflyrod,MI

Bentflyrod (to)StellDrifter,Mi

StellDifter (to)OLB,MI

OLB (to) Fishigan,Mi

Fishigan Back to myself Yeah but i think I'm getting ripped now biggrin.gif ,Right SD biggrin.gif

So what do you all think?Also that way the new guys to the box get in there first.There might be a better idea out there just through it out their if you have one .

Rick tt