Fly Tying
Alex C.

Secret Santa Swap

Send them out as soon as I can, got a new fly box for them last saturday, I will put $5.00 Canadian in the package sound good?

Package sent, what a load of BS getting it out today. It took 3 trips to 3 separate mail outlets to get 1 International reply coupon. The other day I walked into the Post Office asked for a coupon, rec'd. it, paid and posted mail. Today it was my 3rd trip to 3 different Post Offices before they even knew what I wanted. Got a love them....only in Canada heh!

Daryn-that sounds about right. I got shenandoahangler's flys today, someone is gonna be really happy when they open them on X-mas :headbang: So here's where we're at

OLB

Longears

DuckyDoty

Brewer

Day5

TroutTraveler

Ridderbos3

Redleg

Bentflyrod

Shenandoahangler-recieved

SjoCrapels

Bamboo

Steeldrifter

~~<*))))>{~~

KevinP

Pat Carroll

atroutbum2

SullyTM-recieved

Gregg A

Blueman89

CaddisFly

Shmang

GraySquirrel-recieved

Rangerman-recieved

Catalpa_Joe-recieved

Joe Hard

fcflyguy-recieved

Mine are done and will ship out on monday. I made a dozen you can split them if you need to even things up or send them all to one. thanks for hosting!! matt

You can count me in on this event! I know its late in the game, but my package is ready to be sent out....I'll put it in 3 day express on monday to ensure it arrives in time. I'm looking forward to this, I cant wait!