Fly Tying
WindKnotFlies

PETA is at it again...

Just wondering if anyone has checked out the Fox News site and read the article about PETA's new comic book. Their newest jewel is entitled "Your Daddy Kills Animals!". According to the article it warns kids to "hide their puppies and kittens because Daddy is addicted to killing". I just don't get it. Just wondering if anyone has seen this new comic for themselves or has read the article.

-Harris

Those people are worse than talibans if you ask me!

They should lock them in some psihiatric hospitals and make a good electric therapy for them.

I can not imagine, that a man who has everything on its place in his head would do something like PETA people done with this strip. To mix little children in all this... SICK!

I would like to know, if those people eat meat, if they use detergents, deodorants etc. It is all killing animals and is very harmful for enviroment. But somepople just can not see anything than their nose. :angry:

Hey Gregor, I'd like to see some of those PETA people up here in the north country handing those comics out......I'm sure they'd be reeaaallll popular. Even though I've spent 16 years of my life supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States of America, and the right to free speech........sometimes I just have to shake my head and take a nice deep breath when I think about these morons.<_<

-Harris

I don't know if I want to give their websight the benefit of a hit count.

Sometimes I weish dope was legalized, just to keep them occupied and out of our way.

I don't know if I want to give their websight the benefit of a hit count.

Ditto, I wont click on any link that takes me to or has anything to do with them. No need to run up the visitor counts to their site <_<

Good point guys....didn't think of it like that. Redleg- what you said about legalizing dope had me rollin... :hyst: :hyst:

screaming reels~

Harris

Hey peta .. your ancestors ate dozens of species of the face of the earth.. and dramatizing kids wont do any good.. but you stay safe behind your internet.. throwing a wrench in the machine cause you watched too many disney movies.. we are all "killers" How you deal with that is upto you .. and I dont have to respect your opinion when you make it a sick lesson for kids.. Time to grow up.

Hey my buddy just told me this one...thought it was funny: PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.

screaming reels~

harris :D

i dont think any of those people would last long up here without getting a foot in their :butt: :devil:

To be honest guys, and I bet I will be flamed for this but PETA is not as bad as this GoVeg.com movement I am seeing. These people are around here vandalizing bilboards with meat on them, the local burger joint, and now are protesting the fact that there is a chic-fillet in the student commons on campus. Maybe it is because I don't see or hear much for PETA and these guys are in my face every day but I think they are a bigger problem for me.

Oh yeh one day one of their minions tried to tell me my burger was murder, my response " for every cow you don't eat I have to eat two, so please start eating meat I am getting fat"

Good one mb82! Those people are ridiculous. It's not like we go around waving dead carcasses in their faces and shouting obscene shit at them. They are entitled to their own opinions, which is what makes are country great, but please don't push your views and beliefs on everyone else. :ripped:

Well this post has made interesting reading.............. :ph34r: I just wanted to let you all know that in England before I left that sunny isle across the pond there was talk and I mean heavy talk from the animal rights groups to get a ban on all fishing. Having won the battle to ban fox hunting through the government they had started to act in more ways than one against us fishermen. There were reports of lone fishermen being attacked and their tackle smashed :o

Not sure how far this will go over there but with millions of British avid fishermen I suspect it will not happen.

Interesting to note in the USA Peta has fought and won the battle to ban that culinay delight "foie gras" and San Fransisco restaurants will not be able to serve this food item after 2010.

So Peta do have some following it seems!!!!!! :o