Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Hard

Gotta like it!!!

I was bitten by a misquito and a black fly, I also ended up in jail. I saw my first bikini clad woman yesterday, man I am not an angle. Summer is just around the corner. This year every thing is early for us in North America. Smelts are up soon the alewife's and then the stripers, could it get any better!!! Tequila dat da dat da dat!!!!! enjoy the season everyone! :headbang:

I also ended up in jail
:blink: :dunno: :huh: Wht did you say the the bikini chick???

Gonna get up to 75 degrees today (Toledo). I can hear some 'gills calling. Got a call from the Manton, Mi chamber of commerce reminding me that Mi. trout season starts in a couple of weeks. They said some Brookies came into town asking about my plans (what patterns I'll be using, what streams I'll be fishing, etc.)

My plans are the same as every season - annoy as many Brookies as I can.

We got thunder storms coming through here this afternoon...but either some trout or some smallies are callnig my name this weekend.

I hear ya. The weather is nice, maybe tomarrow I will be able to get out and do a little fishing... maybe

I also ended up in jail
:blink: :dunno: :huh: Wht did you say the the bikini chick???

im thinking it had something to do with contraband bologna.

Gonna get up to 75 degrees today (Toledo). I can hear some 'gills calling. Got a call from the Manton, Mi chamber of commerce reminding me that Mi. trout season starts in a couple of weeks.

I didn't know Manton had a Chamber of Commerce. Must be set up in the back of Deeter's bar or something :D Seriously, there are some nice trout in the area. The weather's been nice (highs in the 60's) and things are starting to green up.

Mike

Calling for low 90's in Arkansas already. The only problem with that is the humidity is damn near that high, too. I fished Thursday with temps in the mid 80's. I have a feeling Arkansas is in for a LONG HOT MISERABLE summer. May be time to hit the road and fish the cooler spots up north. I will be heading to Wisconsin for opening weekend and spend some time with my folks. Hopefully it won't be near as hot there.

Mike

WNC's weather has been perfect lately. Mid-70's, little breeze, and just enough cloud cover. Oh yeah, this week was spring break for me too. It's been good! :D

~Bryce

This weather has indeed been awesome. I was gonna fish all week but got the oppotunity to got to a training conference m-f I couldnt turn down. But Im still off til friday and turkey season opens tomorrow. With some luck I'll quickly tag out and be steelie chasin the rest of the week.

Joe you haven't answered........ Did the Bikini have anything to do with the jail incident? LOL...

Seriously hang in there man glad it was short term!

No the police picked me up on the way from a late night party. Said it was for my own good, No charges. I did say to the bikini girl, Man you got it can I have some to go , please. She just smiled

:( I should of known. To brag up something that is beyond control. Like the weather. Here it has been miserable, cold and blowing hard. To tell you the truth, my hands are ripped from line and casting. Bleeding! I do not even want to touch my rods. Hey hey hey. The light shone my way, I am headed to Ontario, tomorrow. I will be at your door for my Canadian swap flies Gary( orvis) Madore!!!! I am going to my first niece's wedding. I have a one way ticket. So make sure you got lots of cold beer. Hey Carver pull some more beef out the freezer. I know I will have to buy an out of province licence for the opener but I am coming. Gotta get a classy set of wadders and them I'm all yours until I miss the EAST COAST!!!!! I do want to hook up with you guys, why would I knot. Shorts are out of season, whew!!!! Not kidding. I hit T.O. tomorrow. Pm's sent. ONTARIO!!!!!!!!!