Fly Tying
Joe Hard

Striped Bass Swap

This is my first swap. I would like to host a Stripped bass swap, top water, streamer or crustacean. Your choice of pattern. The regular rules apply which are pinned at the top of the page.

I am looking for 12 tyers, with a deadline of October 1, 2006. The sign up deadline is July 15th, 2006

I will be tying a chartreuse over white flatwing on a Mustad Signature S71SSS 4/0 hook.

If you cant use the flies this year or want to catch the late fall run of fish, there is plenty of time to tie. I will start another thread with fly photos, as they come in

Mail flies to:

Daryn Smith,

P.O. Box, 583

Kentville, Nova Scotia,

Canada,

B4N-3X7

Sawpmeister: Joe Hard: Chartreuse over white flatwing..........done

1. Fishhead Flytyer: Midnight Hollowfleye

2. Fly time: Deep Diver Sculpin.................................................received

3. Grey Squirrel: Martini Blonde...........................received

4. VARick: Synthetic baitfish, Greenback imitation, 1/0 or 2/0...................received

5. Brewer: 2/0 snake pattern...............................................flies on there way

6. Dan Fitzgerald: Pattern TBA

7. billb: Popovics' Schoolies... ............................................received

8. Mr. McGinty: Crease fly......................received.

9. flytire: Sand eels..............................received.

10. artimus: Pattern TBA

I like the sound of this one and the duedate gives me pleanty of time, you can count me in, pattern TBA.

I'm in .. synthetic baitfish pattern on either a 1/0 or 2/0. Greenback imitation working well in FL right now for snook.

Rick

Daryn, id like to get in on this one, and nothing to be lost across the border!, ill have to recearch, and get back to you on the pattern......sounds like fun

Damn!!! I forgot you were in Can. I will need more stamps for this one, I tied a deep diver Sculpin that I came up with, it is tried and true. ;)

I've got a quick question. Should they all be the same color?

I think I will leave that up to you, as you are doing the tying. It would be nice for everyone in the swap to receive the same flies, but it is your call.