Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fry Flier

The Royal Order of Duh!

In a bit of a rush last nite finishing off some chernobal ants when..........Duh! Duh! Duh kicked in. Thats right finishing off some ants became my problem when I reached across my desk and knocked over a few supplies with one landing on the floor.

Thinking to myself "no problen , I will just grab it in a minute. Well that was the WRONG thought since the item that hit the floor was my knewly openned 5 ml. bottle of Locktite Super Glue. After 5-7 mins. of frigging around I can tell you that the thin outer layer of skin on 3 toes have left some nice skinprints on the floor and it takes a lot ot frigging to separate two toes sealed together.

Oh by the way if you need seam weld for your cushion floor this stuff will work great I know since I now have 4 rainbow shaped arches under my desk that will not come off.

Thats wild magine it hurt. I did something similar with a brand new bottle of head cement. Any liquids, the lid goes back on right away

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

oooouuuuuucccchhhhhh!!!! :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

i know your pain...same thing has happened to me many times. i accidentilay glued my hand to my tying bench one time...man did that hurt!!!

Acetone will also get it out of the carpet too. I had the same problem one time when my teenaged daughter got ahold of a bottle one time. Luckily it did not discolor the carpet.

Duckydoty

lol acetone, yep thought of it. it was onlty 12-15 feet away in the next room. 12:30 am wife in bed sleeping with the air conditioner on and 40 feet away, sleeps like a log. Guess who's not geting up?

Yikes! Sounds painful.

My kid knocked the jar of flexament all over the table once, and failed to tell me about it.

Or clean it up.

Found it while it was still a bit wet and we cleaned it up together. Lots easier than superglue, I'm betting!

Guess who's not geting up?

Neither one of you!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Sorry to laugh at your misery, but.... :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

BFR

Ps My time is coming!

Oh, I know it is funny because everytime I read about someone else doing something simular I just laugh and go "how did they manage to do that"......lol