Fly Tying

Changes in latitude, changes in altitude

Gloria and I are leaving W Central Florida and moving to N.E. TN in Oct. We found a house and 4.8 acres of land in the Cherokee Nat. Forest near Chuckey TN. The house has a pool, is plenty big enough, and affordable. The land is mostly steep and heavily wooded. But 350-400 feet of prime brook trout pocket water and pools that make up Cassi Creek happen to transect the land.

We're slightly thrilled.

slightly thrilled :blink:

i think i would be :poop: ing golden eggs if i lived that close to water with brookies in it

Congratulations, sounds like you'll be very happy in your new digs. I admit it, I'm jealous, but truly wish you all the best.

Graham

Congrats! We are still several years away from retiring to Western North Carolina, so I am extremely jealous.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

We had several more houses scheduled to see after this one. The realtor wanted Sunday off. By Sunday evening we realized that we were referring to the house as if we had already bought it. We took the hint, called and cancelled the other visits, went back for a long close look and made an offer.

All the signs were there. Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!