Fly Tying
stony

Ice Fishing Swap

Welp, everything happens for a reason. I went out to Houston and I got finished early. I got back home last night and my wife told me I had some fly stuff come in the mail.

I perused it really quick and noticed one of them was from Canada. I ripped it open and took a gander and sure enough, they are bunny's flies.

:yahoo:

So, what I am going to do is probably tonight, I'll start separating them out and try to get them in mail tomorrow. If not then by Friday.

WoooHoooo. We are all in now. Good stuff and glad we all waited a little bit.

I vote for Stony to get swapmeister of the year :hyst: no really I think this is so cool my first swap flies comming home soon you guys and this site ROCK :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Steve

All of the US flies are in the mail.

I have to go to the post office later on to get the Canadian ones but I should get those taken care of today or tomorrow at the latest.

Great selection of flies and I think they will all be excellent perch and crappie killers. A couple of them look like some nice trout ones too.

Worstcaster tied quite a few so you all have two from him.

TY all who participated.

Just got mine today. Hurleyville FD is doing am ice fishing tourament as a fund raiser, so I should get a chance to try all of them soon! :yahoo:

got mine too, flies look great

will be out first thing Saturday... err afternoon

it was 5 degrees last night, put on some good ice

thanks for hosting stony,

Pauly

Not a problem. It was fun. I sent out the Canadian ones yesterday morning. Sorry it took me so long.

My daughter and I went out ice fishing yesterday afternoon and she caught 4 rainbows using daup's. :headbang:

got mine today

im gonna be heading out on the neihbors pon tommorow after school with some friends for some rainbows hope to catch some :headbang: glad mine worked well, this weekend i should be heading back out for some perch and hope to try out all these glowing ones, but im dreading drilling through the 2+ feet of ice with the hand auger again :baby:

still not received :(

Not a problem. It was fun. I sent out the Canadian ones yesterday morning. Sorry it took me so long.

They are on the way.