Fly Tying
majestyja

your trophy fish fly swap

Gulp.. another Swap.... Hmmmm.. Ok please put me in.. let's see invention swap.. fly box swap.. and now this... oh well that is exactly why i bought a new vise...

I forgot .. the fly i will be tying is one i call a Clown Wooly Bugger.. Caught my biggest Steelhead on it so far...

Hey Mike where abouts do you live in O.C.? I live in Pomona and work in Aliso Viejo, Maybe we could go fishing some time.

Pickin

hey guys. i'm havin a great time tradin with you all. I would love to join this one, but no dice. the big fish are running all month. If i can find time to tie 12 flies, I'll have to use them to replace the ones i lost. Here's the biggest fish ive got on one of my flies. Got him yesterday on a black spey pattern.

IPB Image

IPB Image

OK, I'll jump in...My "trophy" fish was a Chinook Salmon caught on the classic MICKEY FINN! Yellow & Burnt Orange Bucktail is what I used.

Later...SullyTM

hey guys. i'm havin a great time tradin with you all. I would love to join this one, but no dice. the big fish are running all month. If i can find time to tie 12 flies, I'll have to use them to replace the ones i lost. Here's the biggest fish ive got on one of my flies. Got him yesterday on a black spey pattern.

Dude, that is a sweet fly :blink: . Are you sure you don't want to join this swap ;) .