Fly Tying
majestyja

your trophy fish fly swap

Had a little time this afternoon, so I was able to tye up a batch of the hot-orange wooly buggers.

Swapmeister Fly Time - Please send me a PM with your address and I'll get them off in the mail this week.

Bright orange wooly bugger may not be a classy looking fly but they sure work great of steelhead. Enjoy. I hope you guys are able to "hook-up" with these flies.

post-4573-1160861135_thumb.jpg

OOOooooo. I am an addict :crying: . I would love to catch a steelie like that letumgo!! What an awsome fish. and those orange buggers look like a good way to do it. (I do fish in mud puddles)

Its funny faster fish; when my wife asked what i was up too and i told her i was entering this swap :wacko: she rolled her eyes and i thought of your post :hyst:

I can find the time. And especially since flytime is hosting. IM IN :yahoo:

Thanks for the kind words fellas, and Sully it still has not filled up, Ill give it 3 more days and then close it. Thanks to all who joined, and as always its a pleasure hosting for ya!!! ;)

Great idea for a swap, I'm in. I will tye a size 14 Flying Ant pattern. This past fall i caught a 23inch Snake River Finespot Cutt on 6-X with this ant. ( Dale Darling version )

I think it would be great if you joined in FC.. How's the weather in Pa.? Never thought i would miss fall till i moved to Tn.

Sorry fellas, but I have to close this one, we have 10 tyers, and people already started sending 10 packs of flies, so guys remember Im not tying in this one, just hosting for ya, so send 10 flies each, cause we got 10 tyers, you all should get some cool flies back, and lots of buggers in all colors!!! :lol: ;)