Fly Tying

FTF Fund Raising Auction - Handcrafted Fly Box

My bid is $100 and if I am Outbid, that will be my donation to this absolutely fantastic site. I can't thank Will enough for everything he does and a few buck to help keep it going is nothing compared to all the help I have gotten over the past few months.

Good Day,

I think this should be a nearly monthly event! A rod, nice fly box , a box full of flies from either various or unique tiers, etc, etc. For example, maybe next month J Stockard would be willing to donate a nice Wheatley box and a few guys from the site fill it up for auction. That might be kind of cool! Opinions?

Steelie

Troutbum,

Just curious, are you the same "Troutbum" I recently contacted about the pipe on Smoker's Forum?

Dave

Nope

Good Day,

I think this should be a nearly monthly event! A rod, nice fly box , a box full of flies from either various or unique tiers, etc, etc. For example, maybe next month J Stockard would be willing to donate a nice Wheatley box and a few guys from the site fill it up for auction. That might be kind of cool! Opinions?

Steelie

Imagine the collection if everyone donated just one fly.

As I am a man of my word, Will, please send me your paypal info, as Mr. Guidry has out bid me and therefore I will make my bid amount as a donation to this wonderful site and hopefully do a small part in assisting to keep it alive.

Amonthly aution would be a good thing for the site

giving more time maybe like putting whatever

up say for a week.

things are pretty tight right now but I would

surely like to do my part for this site, up to date I haven't

had a chance but things are looking better in the next couple

of months. once again good work to all on this forum.

The auction is now closed. Thanks again to Paul for donating such a beautiful fly box and thanks to all the mmembers who bid. Congrats Bud, I will be contacting you shortly.

Thanks again, everyone!

Thank you to every one that bid on this, especially to you Bud for your generous donation to the site! I really enjoyed making this and plan on donating something every year to help Will with the costs. I for one have learned more from these sites than any other resource! Will thank you for doing what you do and keep it up! I have the plans drawn up for next years donation so start saving guys! I'm not going to tell you all what it is but all I can say is "hehehehehe" with an evil grin on my face!

Thanks again gang!

Paul