Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

BarnacleBILL, Whats up? :headbang: To join the swap just respond with, I'm in. Glad to see you in this one, it will be a perfect swap for you.

No problem Barnacle Bill you're in, let us Know and start tyingcheck out all the swap info that is pinned in the swap forum and if you don't understand just PM me. Basically you are going to tie 11 flies once we are completely full and thensend them to me with a stamped self addressed envellope, I will split one fly to each tier and then mail them back , you get one of each. Have fun tying pick something that will catch steelhead and enjoy.

Cheers

Jon

ok guys this one is filling up slow but sure 4 spots more available, just reply with an I'm in and off we go.

The sign up register is about halfway down the first page because we got off to a different kind of start.

Jon

I was hesitant to jump in since I am a west coast steelhead fisher, but if you want another tier I will tie up one of my patterns and give those great lakes pattern a try out here. Does anyone here use tube flies? I could tie them as tube flies if interested.

Jeremy

Hey jereme

no problem tying a west coast pattern, sometimes those big wiley old buggers need to see something new. Tye them up. I haven't fished a tube fly style but they sound great, you choose , welcome to the swap.

Jon

ok this is the third time trying to reply.......... i wish work would get out of the way.

Riffleriversteelhead

For sure you can tie 15 lbs guaranteed (unconditional right.) flies for the swap welcome to the site and the swap any questions PM me and I'll answer as best as I can.

Cheers

Jon

Hey master bass youre in

welcome to the swap.

Pm me with any questions

Jon

they went in the mail today jon. Thanks alot for hostin this swap. should be a nice assortment of steely flies.

chris