Fly Tying

Sure, would kinda like to see who gets mine so I can send a disclaimer for them to sign. (not resposable for broken rods, boats dragged under, bite marks on waders, sleepless nights, etc.)

I sent mine in a couple of days ago. They aren't pretty or

fancy but they are some of my best fish catchers.

tight lines and heavy creels

-Tom

recieved flies from Iowaflyguy when I send your flies back I will enclose a bill for my new mailbox due to fish bites awesome set of flies looks like this swap is going to produce alot of fish for everyone I will be posting pics once I get everyones flies :punk:

update

1. riffleriversteelheadslayer-sm-flies finished

4.Chase Creek-recieved

7.flykid-recieved

11.stony-recieved

9.overbrook-recieved

3.Iowaflyguy-recieved

2.oldfart-recieved

12.TerryLee-recieved

10.dfield-recieved

8.pelhament-en route

5.bent2cork-dropped

6.longzero12

lets get em done all 1 day left

recieved flies from oldfart today another awesome set of flies glad its luck of the draw that determines who gets what box because every box I have gotten has made me want it :headbang: :headbang: although I have been duplicating a few patterns from each for myself my trout box has become 2 boxes and my warm water is up to 3 now :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

the drawing has been done the results are in

1. riffleriversteelheadslayer-stony

2.oldfart-terrylee

3.Iowaflyguy-riffleriversteelheadslayer

4.Chase Creek-dfield

7.flykid-oldfart

8.pelhament-chase creek

9.overbrook-iowaflyguy

10.dfield-pelhament

11.stony-overbrook

12.TerryLee-flykid

thanks for joining everyone I look forward to swapping with all of you in the future :headbang: :headbang:

riffleriversteelheadslayer

I would just like to say thx in advance for running such a great sawp. You make it sound like ti was a lot of fun but I know there is quite a bit of work that goes into these things. Thx dfield

riffleriversteelheadslayer

I would just like to say thx in advance for running such a great sawp. You make it sound like ti was a lot of fun but I know there is quite a bit of work that goes into these things. Thx dfield

I'll second that, particularly for having to deal with people who do stupid things (like me :rolleyes: --you know what I'm talking about). You are appreciated, specifically your patience. Terry

Yeah Riff....thanks for havin me! :D

I'm like a little kid waitin for Christmas morning......" hey honey....is the mail here yet? Any flies in there?" every 20 minutes or so :hyst:

Hey...outta curiosity....does this mean I get Iowaflyguy's or Stony's :dunno: .....not that it matters to me....and i'll find out soon enough.....its just the anticipation kills me :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thats strange its been damn near 2 weeks. I'm gonna kill my mail lady. My last swap flies never got to me and if these don't get to you, I think I am calling it quits on swaps... If they don't show up tomorrow just mail everyones out. I don't want to hold it up. If my flies ever arrive and you like them, feel free to keep them, I can always tie more.

:yahoo: ok here is what I did flies are going out tomorrow pelhament I tied another set of mine so when yours get here I will swap with you chase creek is getting dfields and visa versa thank you all for your patience and I look forward to swaping with all of you in the future :headbang: