Fly Tying
RJD31

Fly Tyers Dungeon Christmas Box

I sent my payment to the Mad Scientist two days ago. Last year's box was full of good stuff. I haven't used quite a bit of what was in there, because it's just stuff I don't tie with right now- BUT it is all good stuff and you just never know when it will be needed. I'm hoping my son will soon get bit by the fly tying bug and it is good to have about a ton of materials laying around to practice with. I'm hoping this year's box will be as good.

I received my Christmas Box in the mail yesterday afternoon and couldn't wait until Christmas to open it up. I tore open the box and spread out all of the stuff on my bed to look at what was in the box. Every material was clearly labeled and I think includes at least one of every product offered by the Mad Scientist. This is a terrific deal on a whole range of high quality fly tying materials. (Kudos to you Mad Scientist & Igo! :thumbup: :punk: :clapping:)

Now the hard part is going to be wrapping it up again and waiting to open it on Christmas... :D :lol:

Just got my Christmas box a couple of minutes ago and was very surprised to see it so soon! A box jammed full of new stuff to tie with! Many thanks to Mad Scientist for an awesome deal!

I received my Christmas box from FTD this morning. I am completely surprised at the quality and quantity of materials. He sure did stuff the box with materials, excellent products and great color selection for what i tie. This is my first experience shopping at the fly tyier's dungeon and won't be my last.

Anyone yet to try his stuff, should not hesitate..................how about that skeeter fuzz and baby bug wrap :yahoo:

Merry Christmas in deed, thanks flytyiersdungeon. ;)

Gooseberry

I have ordered the box the last two years, and the overall quality/quantity have been exceptional. You probably would have a difficult time finding anyone on the forum with complaints about their products. However, last year there were problems with deliveries as well as packages not being labeled.

Ron

I ordered my 12 compartment dubbing box from them 2 weeks ago,and still have not recieved it.But i here it is a great product........wouldn't know? :wallbash:

iso18

FTD has always been rather prompt returning my email requests. I would certainly send him an email about the status of your order, or there is a phone number on his website. Also, he is a member so you could PM him.

Ron

Man oh Man! I got mine yesterday and was amazed and the quantity and quality of materials... I dumped the box out and was absolutely stunned that I got that much quality tying material for only $25, I actually almost felt bad for spending so little, but I got over it pretty quick.

Thanks again Mad Scientist!

I got my box today. It was much better than I had expected from everyone else's comments. A very good deal in my book. I will be ordering one next year too.Mad Scientist thanks alot!

got mine on 11/12/08 right when i was walking out the door to go to my son wedding got back yesterday i can not believe all the stuff that was in there thank you mad scientist for a great deal.

The deal of a lifetime!! I cannot believe what was in that box, for $25 there is a great selection. All I can say is thanks for the initial link RJD31, now lets see what we can tie with this little lot.!!!

Steve B

i must be the only one that isnt actually going to see what is in it until.......... CHRISTMAS!

all you peekers are going to get coal in your stockings. :D :P

Hey, we're just trying to keep the coal industry from being forced out of business....

Got mine yesterday. Inventoried it last night (not 'cause I thought I was shorted, but 'cause I had to look at EVERYTHING! :headbang: ) This could become a yearly tradition, and next year, I might just wait until Christmas to open it up!

Guest Big E

Perhaps after XMas we should have a FTD XMas Box Swap where you must use at least one piece of material from the FTD XMas Box?

Definately a great deal but I'm a bit overwhelmed at what to do with it all.