Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Stillwater Nymph Swap

I received Student4evr's flies today. Great looking fly! I will have the day off most of the day tomorrow, & I'll try to get them ready to go back into the mail either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning. Still haven't heard from Matt W.

Thanks to all of you for a great set of flies and for working with me on this one.

Take care

BB

Well, good news, everyone. I put your flies back into the mail today. Everyone will receive your fly that you originally tied for Matt. Any extras, I kept. Thanks to all for joining in on this one. There are some great flies in this set. There were a few little problems when I got ready to sort them out and send them back, but I got it all worked out, I think, to everyone's satisfaction. If not, let me know & I'll do whatever I can to make it right.

I will start working, ASAP, on getting all the flies photographed and the materials list attached to each photo. Last time I did this, I gave credit to the wrong swapper for one of the flies. If I make any mistakes, let me know and I'll get it corrected.

I think I'll take a little break from hosting. It's Summer time and most people would rather be fishing than tying flies. I'll be back in the Fall with a new swap, & I've come up with a doozy of an idea for the next one. It's going to be a really great Bluegill Swap, so stay tuned for that. It will be a straight swap, no step-by-step, no materials list, but there will be one criteria that every swapper will have to meet. It will be easy, fun, and extremely productive.

Thanks to all for the extras. Some of you sent in some extra flies, and others sent in additional patterns. I've got a great group of flies and I really do appreciate everything.

Take care

BB

Just got my box of flies in the mail, I really like these flies. And they will also work as trout flies when I go stillwater fishing, which I will be doing this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for the great flies.

Got my flies today. Can't wait to try these on the local pond by my job. It was recently stocked with Blue gills, Bass and Perch. I think these will be a hit with the fish.

Thanks, Scott and Rich for letting me know that you have received your flies.

PLEASE, everyone, when your flies arrive, let me know. I like to track my swaps until I know that everyone has received his flies. Just post to the thread that they have arrived, and I will edit the original post in this thread to show that the swap is completed for each swappers. The swap isn't complete until you get your set of flies.

Thanks

BB

I think I'll take a little break from hosting. It's Summer time and most people would rather be fishing than tying flies. I'll be back in the Fall with a new swap, & I've come up with a doozy of an idea for the next one. It's going to be a really great Bluegill Swap, so stay tuned for that. It will be a straight swap, no step-by-step, no materials list, but there will be one criteria that every swapper will have to meet. It will be easy, fun, and extremely productive.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that one, BB. I've always wanted to be in one of your swaps, but the timing never worked out for me.