Fly Tying
rich5665

Just a shameless Plug...

Ever since I registered with this site, I have heeded the recommendations of it members to use J. Stockard Fly Fishing. I myself have recommended them. I have yet to be disappointed. I recently placed an order which arrived yesterday. After opening the package, I noticed that I was missing an item. I called the customer service number, only to find that they were closed. I left a message indicating who I was, my order number and a description of the item that was missing. Not even five minutes later I received an email with an apology from the company and an assurance that the missing item would be sent in the morning.

I do a lot of online shopping, and never have I ever experienced customer service like I just received. By far this sites sponsor has exceeded my expectations and I will be recommending J Stockard even more now.

I'll second that! I purchase about 90% of all my tying materials from J.S. and have never been disappointed with their service and quality of products. As we have no fly shops in my area, unless I want to make a 5-6hr drive, I purchase all my materials on line.

I had the same exact problem a few months ago with one item missing from the order, called them, gave them the info, and received the missing item in 2 days. No hassles at all. Excellent customer service :)

Mike

I agree too. Best customer service of any place I've ever shopped- mail(in the olden times...), online, or in person.

I just received an order of popper bodies, mono eyes, rubber legs, ice dub and hooks (can you tell I'm tying up stuff for panfish?!). I was missing several packs of the Wapsi foam bodies, but I wasn't charged for them. I'm guessing when that happens, the item is on backorder and they ship it out when they receive it.

But I love jstockard... they're the first place I look when ordering online. On top of their excellent customer service, they're a sponsor here and I'm assuming that helps Will in some way or another when we order from them.

After using J. Stockard for quite a while, two days ago they finally made a mistake on one of my orders (they sent me 3-ply Sparkle Yarn instead of Sparkle Emerger Yarn) . I e-mailed them and in about 6 hours James e-mailed me back, apologized, and said the Emerger Yarn was on its way. Also, I was looking for a particular item which they didn't have listed on their website, and he told me he'd have it for me in a few weeks. My old on-line supplier (owned by a very well known author/tyer/flyfisherman) has had awful customer service the last year or so it seems. Not returning e-mails, slow delivery, etc. I'd definitely recommend J. Stockard to anybody who shops for their materials and supplies on-line or by mail.

After reading numerous kudos aboout J Stockard, I broke from my 2 suplliers and placed and order yesterday.

you won't be disappointed believe me. I just got a JS father's day gift cert, from my daughter, .. wasted no time using that up real quick ! :D

Mike

I've purchased from J Stockard for years too and have ALWAYS had fast responses to questions, quick shipping times & great products with great prices.

If you haven't bought from them....you should. :)