Fly Tying
dafunk5446

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this guys blog everyday and he has some amazing pike flies in his arsenal. Worth checking out.

As do I! He does have some great flies, and he has greatly increased my pike arsenal!

Thanks guys,its always nice when someone enjoys my flies,hope they have been catching you some snotrockets.

Ha did not realize you were on the site, great site man, I enjoy it thoroughly. :headbang:

Thanks guys,its always nice when someone enjoys my flies,hope they have been catching you some snotrockets.

Did a certain Brit tip you off? or were your ears burning? Nice that you found this site, it would be cool to see some of those flies in the database. Not too many guys on tubes here.

Actually you came up in my live traffic feed,was just interested where people visit from and came across your comment. Just joined so I could leave a comment. Not really into the forum thing though.........I see the the same old faces everywhere I go and get quite bored listening to the same old bollocks all the time. Anyway thanks for the kind words fellas....very much appreciated. will be doing lots more tutorials over the next few months for you to use.

Cheers Si