Fly Tying
smalltownfisherman

Tie what you want swap! The deuce!

i am done :) just trying to eat a box of candy that i dont like :( send me the address . and info about the self addressed envlope . do i need to put postage on it ?

i am done :) just trying to eat a box of candy that i dont like :( send me the address . and info about the self addressed envlope . do i need to put postage on it ?

Awesome! Addy sent. :punk: :punk:

Ok Gage look no further. I was bumming because I missed it. But I'll be happy to fill the void left by chuckingfluff

Ok Gage look no further. I was bumming because I missed it. But I'll be happy to fill the void left by chuckingfluff

Hey Rich,

I already found a new swapper, Fishkill to take the spot.

I remembered him from the first few sign-up posts...

Sorry about the mix-up Rich, :( I'll be sure to invite you first for the next one if you want. :)

Im tying a Baby-P. A baitfish pattern I use in the underwater green lights for finicky trout and reds during the winter here in Galveston bay canals.

Hey smalltown... I know the swap is "full" what would it take to let that guy in. I am waiting on material for my flys and we still have time. Is their no way to let him in.

Wow! Looks like I'm getting behind! Folks are already mailing in their flies, and I've just decided on my pattern! I'll tie an olive crytal bugger I've caught both largemouth bass and bluegill on!

Hey smalltown... I know the swap is "full" what would it take to let that guy in. I am waiting on material for my flys and we still have time. Is their no way to let him in.

No not really,

I've already sent 3 or four people my addy, and I don't know if they mailed their flies yet.

If they have sent their flies in, and Rich joined it would make a terrible mess of things.

Sorry! :( :(

Wow! Looks like I'm getting behind! Folks are already mailing in their flies, and I've just decided on my pattern! I'll tie an olive crytal bugger I've caught both largemouth bass and bluegill on!

Ok, I'll put you down for a Crystal Bugger. :)