Fly Tying
flyfishingwright

Start bass fishing swap.

So, I have received 9 sets so far. 2 more should be on their way. I haven't heard from the last. Here's what I'm thinking. I'm leaving tomorrow for three days of fishing :headbang: When I get back I'll add the last two sets if they are in. If I hear something, I don't mind waiting a little. I'd really like to get these flies out by Friday or Saturday, but I'd also like to have a complete swap. If we are one set short, I'll send one of your flies back to you.

These are the best swap flies I've ever received! I hope everyone gets a lot of good use out of them. Once again, thanks for the extras, you all are too much. I am totally set up to go catch some bass now. Just need the water to warm up a little bit out here. I'll probably be using some this weekend.

Thanks to all who were involved in this swap.

Steve

So, I have received 9 sets so far. 2 more should be on their way. I haven't heard from the last. Here's what I'm thinking. I'm leaving tomorrow for three days of fishing :headbang: When I get back I'll add the last two sets if they are in. If I hear something, I don't mind waiting a little. I'd really like to get these flies out by Friday or Saturday, but I'd also like to have a complete swap. If we are one set short, I'll send one of your flies back to you.

These are the best swap flies I've ever received! I hope everyone gets a lot of good use out of them. Once again, thanks for the extras, you all are too much. I am totally set up to go catch some bass now. Just need the water to warm up a little bit out here. I'll probably be using some this weekend.

Steve

If we are one short you can keep my extra. I know they are ugly but you just watch the bass mash the heck out of those things. Plus they come through the lilly pads pretty well since i tie the reverse deer hair on them as a small hook guard.

i bet we all end up catching tons of bass from these patterns

Steve

Whatever is best for you, Steve... you're the meister on this one!

I sent a PM, just wondering if it was received. I've got all my flies, the address, and the postage sitting here ready to go. Can I still send them? Please PM me your answer!

Thanks,

and sorry again for the delay

-CF

Got mine back today and they are a great bunch of flies! now i feel bad because my tie is not near as good as these!