Fly Tying
carolinafisherman

J Stockard Question

I placed my order @ 2pm on Friday, and it says that my order is still processing. I am really anxious to get this stuff... Anyone ordered from them before and know how long it might take? It says they're in CT, and I'm in NC so I don't think shipping would be a big deal. Just wondering how long it might've taken for y'all to get stuff from 'em if you've used 'em before.

-CF

i order from them alot what tiem of the day did you order ? i live in texas and it take them about 4 to 5 days to get to me and i never order on fridays unless it is early like when they open

Well,...I've only ordered there once so I don't have a ton of experience....but it took over a week for my order to arrive. The prices are great though.

I have placed three orders with them recently, and each time the stuff arrived exactly one week after I placed the order. I live in Idaho. The items have always been as advertised, of excellent quality and in stock. I can't say enough good things about them. I know how it is, though; whenever I order something, I always want it yesterday. :rolleyes:

hell i live in connecticut and it takes a week for me too. be patient or next time time use overnight mail/delivery.

I order from JStockard all the time. I've had things take as little as 3 days to get to me, and as long as a week. I have noticed that my last couple of orders were more like a week, so perhaps they're getting backed-up a little. It's only a 4 person operation. Either way, JStockard is one of the only places left that doesn't screw you on shipping by adding imaginary fees. $5, that's it. If it's still processing, it could be because they are out of stock on an item you want and they know it will arrive the next day. Shoot James an e-mail if you want. Hell, I've had him answer my e-mails at 10pm sometimes... definitely seems they work around the clock.

My shipping takes longer but in the scheme of things they weren't anylonger than most so..? Maybe... They went to the Olympics :hyst:

My orders take about a week as well to get to California. If anything is ever wrong they make it right. One other thing about J Stockard, for the last several years they match your donation and send fly tying materials to the troops overseas at Christmas. So if you send them $10.00 the troops get $20.00 worth of stuff.

I placed an order the other week. I think it was on Thursday by Fri I had tracking number and rec my package on tuesday. I live in upstate ny. I did use the $10 shippment. Dont know if you did or not. I would order from him again.

Give him a call if you have a questions. Did you order online?? If it would put your mind at rest give him a call about your order. Let me know how u made out.

Jrbean1

Thanks, guys. I just need to be patient... I just really want to get these materials so I can get to tying!!

:headbang:

It would probably be a good idea for me to order them earlier in the week though. Thanks for the info though, fellas.

Tight threads

-CF

Thanks, guys. I just need to be patient... I just really want to get these materials so I can get to tying!!

:headbang:

It would probably be a good idea for me to order them earlier in the week though. Thanks for the info though, fellas.

Tight threads

-CF

Im in CT also and JStockard usually takes 3 business days, either USPS or UPS.

Great bunch of people and a pain free website.

Refreshing to get fair prices, great customer service, and not get screwed on shipping.

I'm always ordering from JStockard....not to worry ...I've never had a problem & should something need to be back ordered , they will send it. They are definitely a no rip off business