Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Midge Swap!!!

I don't usually tie this small but I'm in. I'll do a Zebra Midge variation. Have to go get some hooks.

Glad to have you...I love Zebra Midges...I fish them most of the time as a dropper..

I don't usually tie this small but I'm in. I'll do a Zebra Midge variation. Have to go get some hooks.

Glad to have you...I love Zebra Midges...I fish them most of the time as a dropper..

Fly shop didn't have the size beads I wanted so I placed an order today with J.Stockard. Once the beads get here I'll tie them up and ship them out. Going to be a size 18.

My pleasure - I dropped one of those little ants while trying to pack them up...i bet it took me 20 minutes to find it on the carpet.

Rockworm, Rockworm, OMG..What incredible flies you tied :bugeyes: I can't stop looking at them. They are the best hand tied flies I ever seen.. I love the extra ones you sent me.The problem is I'm afraid to fish them, I'm thinking of putting them in a small glass shadow box or something..What a true work of art..Thanks man!! NJF

My flies don't belong in a cage. They long to be free to swim in fishy water. To meet others and maybe hook up.

I'm glad you like them. Now give the fish a vote.

Ok.. I'll test them tomorrow..Didn't think the stockies deserve a fly like that..Hope to have a pic with the fly in the fishes mouth for you...

Mine are all packaged up and will be in the mailbox tomorrow!! :kicking: Thanks again for hosting!!! :thumbup:

Flies are done. Just made it, my vice finally crapped out as I was tying up the extras, so there will only be one extra zebra midge in there, but I'll add some other types that I've tied as extra's for our SM. Need addy please.

bigdewy...Awesome looking flies you tied... I love the extras you sent me. One question, how do you do the black and white thread wraps? It looks great on them flies...Also thanks for the web link that was on the plastic bag of midges. I can always use a place like that...NJF

Guys & Gals we still have two spots open in this swap. I would like to fill it so we all get 12 different flies back..Anybody good at recruiting :rolleyes: