Fly Tying
Catalpa_Joe

Blizzard Bustin' Bluegill Bash

Wow! Flies are already tied and on their way and I'm still pondering my pattern. Not sure what to call this one; it's a fuzzy foam bluegill bug.

post-21322-1296789527_thumb.jpg

Wow! Flies are already tied and on their way and I'm still pondering my pattern. Not sure what to call this one; it's a fuzzy foam bluegill bug.

kinda reminds me of a gurgler

How about if I tie a Red Fox Squirrel Nymph for this one? It's a good pattern, and hopefully those who have tied with me before could use another one. If someone's box is running over with RFSNs let me know & I'll pick another pattern.

Take care

BB

Been cold here for the last couple of days so I went ahead and finished the flies. Here is what you guys are going to get.

Two flies each. Need address.

post-1533-1296835756_thumb.jpgpost-1533-1296835784_thumb.jpg

Been cold here for the last couple of days so I went ahead and finished the flies. Here is what you guys are going to get.

Floyd I have gotten these before from you. I love them. They worked great on the gills. Have you put it into the databse yet? I would love to learn to tie some myself.

I am thinking of doing my Monocacy Bumble Bee, a Steriod Ant or my Fish Foolin' Frog popper. Such decisions.

If we are able to "vote" I'd say frog popper, bumble bee, steroid ant in that order, only because I just tied a bunch of steroid ants for the foam swap and made enough extras to last all summer lol. And one can never have enough poppers

What you dont like my Monocacy Bumble Bee? :)

Oh I like them, but I've seen how good your poppers are too.

Poppers it is. I know some here may have already gotten my Fish Foolin' Frog popper but I will probably do that one in size 10. It slays the gills as well as the bass. I will post a photo later of one so everyone will know what it looks like and if it will be acceptable.

I'll do a Step by Step Tutorial on these flies and put them in the database. It's really an easy fly to tie. That's why I call it the Easy Beetle.

You're a very generous swapper Floyd. Thanks on behalf of everyone!