Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tmatt26

Poll, days of trout fishing a year

Days spent trout fishing per year  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, u need to add some more days to this poll. 18+ doesn't even come close to half the days on the stream I spend chasing trout.

shane

During the open season, I am out for trout between 1-4 days per week...We start in March and end in September. Easily over 100 days per season just on trout...

I live at the wrong end of the Australian continent :(. But I target them as often as I can....

Estuarine fly fishing would be more like 52 days plus... That is almost every weekend where I can

Somewhere between 60-80 per year....mostly because various trout species are what we mostly have locally, and my local open water season is limited to March-November.

This is for my final in statistics this semester, Would greatly appreciate it if you would participate in my sample study.

Thanks

Tmatt26

I'm a marketing researcher. Given these results, you should re-examine your categories(maybe less than 10, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, etc, thru 100+)and resubmit the questionnaire. You should also consider asking an additional couple of questions (maybe years fished, age, $ spent annually on trout tackle, etc.) to increase your ability to analyze the days data and dazzle your teacher.

I'm a marketing researcher. Given these results, you should re-examine your categories(maybe less than 10, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, etc, thru 100+)and resubmit the questionnaire. You should also consider asking an additional couple of questions (maybe years fished, age, $ spent annually on trout tackle, etc.) to increase your ability to analyze the days data and dazzle your teacher.

I agree....I would also love to see the results and resulting correlations.

I agree....I would also love to see the results and resulting correlations.

That would be cool to see but I do t really want to think about how much I spend on fishing/tying stuff each year :(