Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Tandem Nymph Swap

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="switch10" data-cid="529782" data-time="1357656741"><p>

I'm not on the list...</p></blockquote>

Sorry mate. All rectified. Looks like we're full.

Just hold off for a couple of days, as we might have one more in the swap. If we do I'll confirm postage details then.

One more spot...

Fishing Bob or Jimboha! You keen?

You still got a spot? If so, I'll take it. Otherwise I'll have to pay more attention.

Jimboha!

You're in mate. Will add the spot.

6 tiers plus myself .... Tie 6 sets of 2 and you won't get yours back ....

One more spot...

Fishing Bob or Jimboha! You keen?

You still got a spot? If so, I'll take it. Otherwise I'll have to pay more attention.

Jimboha!

You're in mate. Will add the spot.

6 tiers plus myself .... Tie 6 sets of 2 and you won't get yours back ....

Cool! Thank you.

I was thinking of an olive flashback scud (#12-ish) followed by a black/red zebra midge (#16-#18). Neither one is a nymph, but I was pulling fish out of the Lower Provo last summer with this combination.

Jimboha!

Dave,

I tried to PM you but either your inbox is full or you have disabled receipt of messages.

Do you need a US-based co-SM???

Jimboha!

Inbox emptied and PM sent. It would be great if you could be Co-SM mate. That would work out cheaper for everyone I think!

Inbox emptied and PM sent. It would be great if you could be Co-SM mate. That would work out cheaper for everyone I think!

Great! Let's work out the details and make sure the other swappers like the idea. Won't work out so well ulness everyone follows the plan.

Jimboha!

Great! Let's work out the details and make sure the other swappers like the idea. Won't work out so well ulness everyone follows the plan.

Jimboha!

OK...

So, Fellow swappers.

What we (Jimboha! (and Fishingbobnelson)) have been thinking (and also successfully implemented with RichMc) is that it will be more convenient for everyone to send their flies to a central location in the US, making for much cheaper postage for everyone involved.

I'd still be SM, with Jomboha! running things behind the scenes (receiving and mailing out flies).

Would y'all be happy enough with that? I'm happy either way, but want to run it past you guys before we commit.

Cheers hey.

I am completely fine with that. And I have finished all of my flies, so I can mail them whenever an address is decided on. I went with a #14 S&M and a #6 Jimmy Legs

I don't care one way t'other as long as flies go and flies come in a timely fashion. I always throw a few to the swap-meister for the effort so I guess there's a duece in that seat if'n I heard ya right. Just tell me how many swap heads there are and the particulars and I'll comply.

OK... That will do for a consensus :P

We'll all send our ties to Jimboha! to save a few dollars in postage.

Even though my other swap hasn't quite finished, I will set the date at 15 March 2013... That should give us all heaps of time!

My address:

Jim Hewitt

1230 N Vineyards Ave

Meridian, ID 83642-4345

All DOMESTIC swappers, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope, just like normal swaps.

All INTERNATIONAL swappers (SM Li'lDave and Piker20), please work out details with me for return shipping (extra flies a possibility).

A Few Notes:

Please don't feel obligated to include any extra flies for the co-SM. As SM I've always appreciated them, but I don't feel they are necessary since I don't have to pay postage either direction as SM, so I already come out ahead. I will forward all extras to Li'lDave unless you earmark them for the co-SM.

Offer for free Delivery Confirmation: If I buy postage labels through my ebay/paypal accounts, I can get 2oz-3oz US First Class postage with FREE Delivery Confirmation for less than $1.75. If you want me to do this on your return flies, include your normal postage stamps inside the envelope (ie. not affixed on envelope). I'll keep your stamps and generate postage labels. Make sure your envelope is at least 5"x7". I won't send back 'change', so send postage amount accordingly.

If you choose this option, PLEASE PM me your address so I don't have to type it in from your envelope.

If I collect too many stamps, or it otherwise doesn't work out like I hope, I may cancel the offer.

Lastly, if you think this is a scam - then don't do it! :-}

Jimboha!

Wow, something about mailing instructions sure seems to be a conversation killer!

I just sent out flies from my other swap, with the free confirmation delivery. It wasn't too bad, so my offer still stands.

Jim