Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Tandem Nymph Swap

OK... Good to see some communication. Would like this one wrapped up, so lets see what happens.

It may be that we simply cut our losses and proceed without yours FTF, but am willing to hear what news Jimboha! has for us today

No flies today. If you get them in the mail by early morning, I should have them by Wednesday afternoon (or you can hand-deliver them only 2hr each way...:-} ). If you can't just le me know wnat I will send of the ones I have.

Jimboha!

No flies today. If you get them in the mail by early morning, I should have them by Wednesday afternoon (or you can hand-deliver them only 2hr each way...:-} ). If you can't just le me know wnat I will send of the ones I have.

Jimboha!

Ok, Ill mail another set out today via ups, i DONT TRUST THE po ANYMORE! Flies WILL go out tomorrow

Sorry Travis...

My bad...

I believe that the ties were receieved ... have been sorted and have been sent out by Jimboha! Keep an eye out.

I apologise to all involved for the rough and ready nature of this swap this time, but we still have some good ties to look forward to arriving in our mail box :D

Nevermind, got home from work and they were in the mail. They look great!

I'm not sure what happened, I got Jimboha!'s tags for the olive scud and the zebra midge, but the flies didnt appear to make it in. I checked the shipping package too.

Nevermind, got home from work and they were in the mail. They look great!

I'm not sure what happened, I got Jimboha!'s tags for the olive scud and the zebra midge, but the flies didnt appear to make it in. I checked the shipping package too.

Ooops, you must have gotten one my extra toe tags (or, maybe I need to check my carpeted floor more carefully...)! My bad. PM me your address and I'll shoot out a set to you.

Jimboha!

Sorry Travis...

My bad...

I believe that the ties were receieved ... have been sorted and have been sent out by Jimboha! Keep an eye out.

I apologise to all involved for the rough and ready nature of this swap this time, but we still have some good ties to look forward to arriving in our mail box biggrin.png

In case you're still looking for yours, here the delivery confirmation numbers.

Li'lDave Customs Form # LC002182782US

Travis Bille DC # 9400 1096 9993 7613 8187 39

Piker20 Customs Form # LC002182779US

Schmang DC #9400 1096 9993 8468 7071 55

Flytyingfreak DC# 9500 1104 7528 3095 3661 98

Switch 10 DC# 9400 1096 9993 8468 7040 79

Jimboha! Delivered!

Great news that they are rolling in!

I might need another swap soon to celebrate my new piece of art.... I'll put a pic up of it when it is complete ;)

Two thumbs up guys!

The flies made their way to me yesterday.... Yumo!

Two thumbs up guys!

The flies made their way to me yesterday.... Yumo!

Well, that should mean that everyone has received their flies!

Anyone had a chance to fish them, yet?

Jimboha!