instagram

evan

thanks for the explanation

i went to the app store and added it to my iphone. now i have to try it

well i tried it and my experience of using it was fruitless

deleted account

back to blogging

norm

NEVER post anything you don't want to give away.

That goes for anywhere on the internet. Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, Forums, etc.

Best Advice Ever!

It is good advice, but it is sort of like saying don't put anything in the trash that you don't want to throw away. I don't care if someone wants to use my lousy cell phone pictures for something. If it was valuable, I wouldn't have tossed it out into the net.

I'm not really sure what Facebook is, but I do some tweeting. I'll have to give instagram a look.

Mike.

My username is pastornickwill. Though not many fly tying or fishing photos due to lack of time! I do enjoy getting to follow several of you guys though!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="michaelray" data-cid="563656" data-time="1379560740"><p>

Fly fishing, tying, and bacon are what I post the most... <br />

<br />

michaelrayspencer </p></blockquote>

Hey I followed you and posted something. My username is the same on here: #flyman416

I just recently got Instagram due to a photography class I'm taking. I was skeptical at first but that was before I realized that there is a flyfishing community out there. :D

Well that pretty much sums it up, the only thing i don't get is no one ever tried to steal a single image of mine ever, but it must be because i am not as good as a proper photographer or my fly tying is so whack. I would have to talk about this and that all day long to get 1 sale blah, i would personally prefer to fish. Explanations for flies are excellent, the how and the why.