Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JSzymczyk

State of the Forum

Dave, if it's an argument you're looking for, just let one of the saltwater fashionistas catch you wearing white shoes after Labor Day. Of course, down your way, summerwear is acceptable in January. Hey, you know - I've always wondered: do you dudes Down Under walk on the ceilings? Wear hats on your feet? Must be tough to drink coffee when you're upside down 24/7.

Who wears shoes fishing? Pfft!

Bare foot in the boat all the way.. especially now my shoed have all been eaten by the fur kids!

Piker.... they are ozzie permit

What you dont realise is that y'all are actually upside down.... tell ya what though its a tough walk up hill towards the equator....

Ah when you going to get the Queensland authorities to invite a bunch of us over for 'scientific research' into the fishes? I'm sure the wife won't miss me for a month or two.

haha Piker!

Just had a bloke over from the States (though a compatriot of yours I think).

I need to figure out how to catch the blighters first before I start telling people I can put them onto a couple.

A research permit is surprisingly easy to get mate... ;)

PS... We overcome the coffee problem through the use of IV technology Peterjay

Dave, I'd swear that was a fin off a mermaid!!!!

Blane

Pfft!

Mermaids aint that pretty :P

Ah when you going to get the Queensland authorities to invite a bunch of us over for 'scientific research' into the fishes? I'm sure the wife won't miss me for a month or two.

Piker, I'd be willing to lay odds that your wife wouldn't miss you if you booked passage for the Planet Neptune. Come to think of it, if this whole crew bought tickets, the wives would have to rent Yankee Stadium to hold the celebration.

Once PJ realizes how much beer costs and how his usd won't buy anything i can see him catching the next flight to bali...Mainly for the nightlife.

5bucks a beer gets a bit steep.... and up to 10 for a basic spirit. ... woot!

Piker, I'd be willing to lay odds that your wife wouldn't miss you if you booked passage for the Planet Neptune. Come to think of it, if this whole crew bought tickets, the wives would have to rent Yankee Stadium to hold the celebration.

Hey !!! Speak for yourself !!!

My wife would miss me for several minutes before celebrating !!!