Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

2 years 6 months

Hey Steve...Glad to hear you never went back.

I started the chantix a couple of weeks ago...That stuff REALY messes with your system. BUT I havent had a cigarette since Friday night...I am almost litterally climbing the walls here...forgive me if i vanish off and on from the site while detoxing from the tabacco and then the chantix over the next few weeks. Take care buddy.

I quit using Chantix. The only thing it did to me was make me tired all the time. Been almost 5 years.

I used Chantix, too. Been ... huh ... 5 years? Maybe more? I actually haven't wanted one at all for so long I can't remember smoking. Wife smokes and it doesn't bother me.

Anyway, My side effect was fun. Chantix gave me gas ... lots of gas ... for the first month or so.

I look forward to the day when we as a society will look back at smoking and wonder, "What were we thinking?" It seems so ridiculous...

an ex-smoker

Thats awesome. I cant wait to hit that mark. After smoking cigars for 32 years, I finally quit last month after suffering a mild stroke. I cant believe how good I feel now.