Fly Tying
Kudu

Hunters Harvest Swap

Kudu, you can just send the flies loose in the box with the paper towel folded around them. Don't worry about a container. They'll be fine. Just wish I had time and energy to do a coyote accompaniment but I'm behind on some promised ties for some friends and season rolls up fast when you procrastinate. The tie I sent is one off the net that was supposed to be a 'gill getter. I can see it doing in a few smallmouth when they're on small minnows and maybe a trout or two in overcast conditions when I like less gaudy ties.

We still have some time before the deadline but I wanted to check with those that I haven't heard from to make sure they can make the deadline.

Coot n coons have arrived. Very cool flies. Thanks for the spools of stuff but pardon my ignorance, what are they?

Tourniquets...I think they are all non-latex. I work in healthcare, lol. I've seen couple of cool patterns using them. Maybe you can come up with a use. :)

Tim

Nate's cool flies arrived today. Xrayts thanks for the spools. I might use them for crappie flies.

Riffs nicely tied flies came in today. Everyone will enjoy these porcupine dries! Thanks for the guard hairs, hog snare and sculpin.

Ok. The deadline is quickly approaching. I have received flies from everyone except for LP ID, Troutguy, and Hokkaido_Flyfisher. I pmd Hokkaido a couple of weeks ago because I noticed that he had not been active in some time. He did not respond. Hopefully, he will get his flies to me on time. I will send the flies out next week after the 30th as planned. Hope everyone is staying warm. You will like these flies once you get them. Everyone has done a good job.

The post office says mine should be there tomorrow. They lie of course or at least when California is involved.

I just got back from a quick trip to San Diego and LP ID flies were in the mail. Nice flies. THANK YOU for the sharptail skin. Looks like a great job skinning. I appreciate the awesome and thoughtful gift. Troutguys flies hopefully will be in todays mail. Kentucky has been hit hard by the abnormal cold and associated ice. Troutguy this may be the reason for the delay. I did hear back from Hokaiddo Flyfisher and he has indicated that he will send his flies this week. These are some special flies and I look forward to sending them out. Stay warm my friends!

Troutguy

Yours arrived in the mail yesterday so no worries. I haven't had an opportunity to look at them. I just got back from a couple of days in San Diego and I have gotten behind at work and have a lingering cold. Also, the weather is very cold here in KY and I am having to do more to keep the animals comfortable. Im sure they look great I will pull them out tonight. I sure hope yalls winter is better than ours. Winter sucks!

By way of update for everyone. All flies are in save Hokkaido-Flyfisher who did respond to a pm and said he would have them out this week. My plan is to send them out next week.
Stay warm and dry.