Fly Tying
vicrider

CDC Swap

I just got the first set of CDC in from Chase Creek and they are great. He not only has the flies tagged but the recipe for tying and they look good enough we will want to add a few of our own in the box. And thank you for the generous extras. I'm in the process of sorting the mess we create in the summer and they will fit into their correct slots very well.

Netabrookie, yours came in and as usual very nice and thanx for extras. Sure hope I get to use the flies this summer I've got filling the boxes.

Some beautiful work has arrived from FishingBob and DavidR. This is shaping up as a great swap and will have to re-assess my pattern to see if I want to update it to something more in line with the quality showing up. For those liking to fish emergers this is really looking good, and emergers are often fed on more than any other bug other than the nymph stage. Thank you both for extras and that crab was really something special.

atxdiscgolfer, sorry if I didn't have you listed as in. I have your smokejumpers and somehow didn't realize they were already here. 5 sets in early but lots of time left so no rush for anybody. I have a set done but may just try another depending on time.

gunpowderleader has just sent in some of the nicest cdc's you could ask for and he has that delicate touch that so many strive but find hard to get (like me). And a really cool bonus deer hair zonker that is going to get chewed up by bass this summer. If anyone gets him in a swap they'll be very glad for any of his offerings.

Mine may be late, I have to order new jaws for my vise, they will no longer hold flies any smaller than a 10 or maybe a 12 and that's pushing it, so I am awaiting a new set of jaws. Sorry for the delay.

Blane